- News As Shiv Sena is kept dangling, Cong-NCP to meet again
- Education Why World Children's Day Is Celebrated On November 20?
- Technology Realme X2 Pro With 90Hz Display To Launch Today: Latest Leaks, Specs, How To Watch Live Stream
- Sports Tottenham sack Mauricio Pochettino
- Movies When Katrina Kaif Left Salman Khan Blushing!
- Automobiles MotoGP Repsol Honda Team Signs Alex Marquez For 2020 Season: Will Race With Marc Marquez
- Travel Overtourism – Why It Matters, The Destinations Affected And How To Combat It
- Finance Job Creation Growth In India Slowed Down In Last 2 Years: CARE Ratings
White spots on your teeth not just affects your appearance and makes you look ugly but, at the same time, is a sign that your teeth are unhealthy.
Observe your teeth carefully; and if you are one among those having this problem of white spots on teeth, then there are a few natural remedies that can actually help get rid of the problem.
Also Read: Best Ways To Use Olive Oil For Constipation
Maintaining oral hygiene is highly essential if you want to keep white spots on teeth at bay. If you are looking out for a way to get rid of this condition, then first learning about its cause is important.
So, what exactly causes white spots on your teeth? The excess amount of fluorides, lack of calcium and minerals are the major causes. Hence, consumption of calcium and mineral-rich foods is essential to get rid of this problem of white spots on teeth.
There are several treatment methods available for white spots on teeth. But of all, natural and home remedies are the best, as they does not cause any side effects.
Here is a list of few of the natural ways to treat white spots on teeth. Take a look.
1. Avoid Smoking:
Smoking is one of the biggest causes of the presence of white spots on teeth. The nicotine contained in the cigarettes can lead to this problem. If you want to get rid of it, then you must avoid smoking.
Tulsi, also known as basil, is one of the oldest remedies to get rid of white spots on teeth. Take a few tulsi leaves and then apply it on the affected teeth. It helps to get rid of the problem.
3. Baking Soda:
Baking soda is one of the best ingredients when it comes to treating white spots on the teeth. Take a bit of baking soda and then gently rub it on the affected teeth once in a day.
One apple a day not just keeps the doctor away but it also helps in keeping away white spots on the teeth. Apple is rich in iron. One could just eat one apple every day.
5. Dried Fruits:
Dried fruits are the biggest sources of calcium, iron and other essential minerals. Take a few dried fruits like almonds and soak them overnight and then have them in the morning every day. It helps in getting rid of the white spots on teeth quickly.
6. Avoid Soda:
Soda contains a huge amount of fructose and fluorides too. These lead to the loss of minerals and calcium from the teeth. Hence, it should be strictly avoided.