- 8 hrs ago Meet The Indian Baba Who Has Not Washed His Hair For 40 Years
- 1 day ago Mahira Khan Makes Us Want To Attend A Wedding Right Now With Her Breathtaking Sari
- 1 day ago Exclusive: Doctor Shares How Parents Can Reduce Screen Time For Kids to Counter Myopia Risk
- 1 day ago Kalki Koechlin Just Made This Monsoon A Little More Fun With Dreamy Blue Eye Make-up!
- Sports Mark Wood eyes Ashes role despite injury blow
- News Knowing one's duty is good: Priyanka Gandhi's jibe at Adityanath's Sonbhadra visit
- Movies Bigg Boss Telugu 3 Opening Episode Live Updates: Contestants' List, Nagarjuna's Return To TV & More
- Technology Bluetooth Missing From Windows 10 Device Manager – Here’s The Fix
- Education SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2019 Next Week
- Automobiles Anand Mahindra Tweets About Creative Parking Space: Fashioned From A Plastic Overhead Water Tank
- Finance HDFC Bank Q1 Profit Jumps 21%; Announces Interim Dividend And Share Split
- Travel Magical Destinations To Visit In South India During Monsoon
White spots on your teeth not just affects your appearance and makes you look ugly but, at the same time, is a sign that your teeth are unhealthy.
Observe your teeth carefully; and if you are one among those having this problem of white spots on teeth, then there are a few natural remedies that can actually help get rid of the problem.
Also Read: Best Ways To Use Olive Oil For Constipation
Maintaining oral hygiene is highly essential if you want to keep white spots on teeth at bay. If you are looking out for a way to get rid of this condition, then first learning about its cause is important.
So, what exactly causes white spots on your teeth? The excess amount of fluorides, lack of calcium and minerals are the major causes. Hence, consumption of calcium and mineral-rich foods is essential to get rid of this problem of white spots on teeth.
There are several treatment methods available for white spots on teeth. But of all, natural and home remedies are the best, as they does not cause any side effects.
Here is a list of few of the natural ways to treat white spots on teeth. Take a look.
1. Avoid Smoking:
Smoking is one of the biggest causes of the presence of white spots on teeth. The nicotine contained in the cigarettes can lead to this problem. If you want to get rid of it, then you must avoid smoking.
Tulsi, also known as basil, is one of the oldest remedies to get rid of white spots on teeth. Take a few tulsi leaves and then apply it on the affected teeth. It helps to get rid of the problem.
3. Baking Soda:
Baking soda is one of the best ingredients when it comes to treating white spots on the teeth. Take a bit of baking soda and then gently rub it on the affected teeth once in a day.
One apple a day not just keeps the doctor away but it also helps in keeping away white spots on the teeth. Apple is rich in iron. One could just eat one apple every day.
5. Dried Fruits:
Dried fruits are the biggest sources of calcium, iron and other essential minerals. Take a few dried fruits like almonds and soak them overnight and then have them in the morning every day. It helps in getting rid of the white spots on teeth quickly.
6. Avoid Soda:
Soda contains a huge amount of fructose and fluorides too. These lead to the loss of minerals and calcium from the teeth. Hence, it should be strictly avoided.