- 41 min ago Valley Fever: Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 09 December 2019
- 21 hrs ago Kriti Sanon And Other Divas Have Office Wear Ideas Based On Your Different Work Modes
- 21 hrs ago Kareena Kapoor Vs Karisma Kapoor, Whose Make-up Look Did You Like More
- Movies Star Screen Awards 2019 Winners List; Ranveer Singh, Alia Bhatt, Ayushmann Khurrana Bag Awards
- News Here is why the Rafale Jets will fly with the initials ‘BS’
- Sports Socceroos great Milligan retires from internationals
- Technology Top 2 Ways To Fix Waiting For This Message Error On Whatsapp
- Automobiles KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
Dermatitis is a skin issue that makes the skin areas disturbed with rashes. Atopic eczema is the most well-known type of dermatitis that is combined with irritation and aggravation.
So, if you want to know how to treat dermatitis, then follow this natural remedy that we are going to present you in this article.
This skin condition can create rashes all over the knees, wrists, hands and behind the knees. This irritation can cause bleeding and sometimes can also influence the entire body.
As per research studies, apple cider vinegar can be used to treat these skin conditions.
Read this article to know how to treat dermatitis using apple cider vinegar.
1. Apple Cider Vinegar Properties:
Apple cider vinegar is enriched with antibacterial properties and creates a hostile environment for parasites. It is one of the best conventional for skin inflammation.
- 2 spoons of apple cider vinegar
- 2 spoons of refined water
- 2-3 cotton ball
3. The Treatment:
Mix the ingredients and place the cotton ball in it. Apply them on the affected areas. Repeat the treatment until you get you see some changes.