- Finance 3 Best Mutual Funds For Retirement Planning
- News Trump was impressed after learning story of Taj Mahal: Tour guide
- Movies Bheeshma Day 4 Box Office Collections: Nithiin’s Movie To Break Even This Week!
- Sports Michael Jordan pays tearful tribute to 'little brother' Kobe Bryant
- Technology Amazon Fab Phones Fest Feb 26 to 29: Get Up To 40% Off On Budget Smartphones
- Travel 8 Best Summer Beach Destinations In India
- Automobiles Honda City 2020 Model To Be Unveiled On 16 March: Details, Bookings And Expected Price
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
Dermatitis is a skin issue that makes the skin areas disturbed with rashes. Atopic eczema is the most well-known type of dermatitis that is combined with irritation and aggravation.
So, if you want to know how to treat dermatitis, then follow this natural remedy that we are going to present you in this article.
This skin condition can create rashes all over the knees, wrists, hands and behind the knees. This irritation can cause bleeding and sometimes can also influence the entire body.
As per research studies, apple cider vinegar can be used to treat these skin conditions.
Read this article to know how to treat dermatitis using apple cider vinegar.
1. Apple Cider Vinegar Properties:
Apple cider vinegar is enriched with antibacterial properties and creates a hostile environment for parasites. It is one of the best conventional for skin inflammation.
- 2 spoons of apple cider vinegar
- 2 spoons of refined water
- 2-3 cotton ball
3. The Treatment:
Mix the ingredients and place the cotton ball in it. Apply them on the affected areas. Repeat the treatment until you get you see some changes.