- 1 hr ago Studies Show Cabbage Can Reduce The Risk Of Certain Cancers
- 1 hr ago Pongal 2020: Kajol And Other Divas Have Pongal-Perfect Outfit Suggestions For You
- 2 hrs ago Are You Cleaning Your Jade Roller? Here’s How To Clean Your Jade Roller And Why Should You Do It
- 3 hrs ago What Does Your Handshake Reveal About Your Personality
- Movies Love Aaj Kal Trailer Sends Twitter Into A Meme Frenzy, Netizens Come Up With Hilarious Memes!
- News 10 children died of mysterious disease in J&K
- Finance India's Forex Reserve Rises To A Record High Of $461.2 Billion
- Sports India vs Australia 3rd ODI: Preview, Dream11, Fantasy tips, Probable XI, Live telecast & streaming
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020: Get Exciting Deals On OnePlus 7T Series, OnePlus 7 Pro
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Foods and juices are nature's medications and, therefore, they are the natural treatments for cystitis (inflammation of the bladder usually caused by a bladder infection), urinary and bladder infections.
Drinking cranberry or blueberry juice should be encouraged, as these juices contain proanthocyanidins, which prevent bacteria from sticking to the lining of the bladder.
Other juices like raspberry, strawberry, blueberry and current juices as well as the juice of celery and cucumber are of a great advantage when treatment for cystitis and UTIs are underway.
So, start the day with a glass of warm water with lemon juice squeezed into it. Lemon juice alters the pH of the blood and urinary tract in order that bacteria are not able to proliferate and spread.
Cystitis sufferers will do well if they follow certain diets when they have the ailment and they might also benefit from other foods after such a situation to help prevent the relapse of this condition or UTI.
Some foods soothe and heal the signs of infections, while others exacerbate the state. When you're having issues with cystitis, you may get some respite from many of those natural treatments for cystitis, urinary and bladder infections, that you could readily prepare yourself using everyday ingredients and foods.
So, let's take a look at a few homemade recipes to get rid of UTI:
Spinach Juice + Coconut Water
Spinach may be eaten fresh with salads, or taken as juice, or in a capsule form, etc. Mix together around equivalent amounts of spinach juice and coconut water and drink this concoction at least three times in a day.
Also Read: 15 Health Benefits Of Having Spinach Juice
Cucumber Juice + Lemon + Honey
Cucumbers, either the whole vegetable or juice, may also help you with your cystitis and urinary bladder disease. Add a tablespoon of lime juice and a teaspoon of honey to a cup of fresh cucumber juice and drink this concoction for about 3 times in a day.
Also Read: Amazing Health Benefits Of Cucumber Juice
Raw Vegetables + Fruits
Raw vegetable juices like carrot, celery, cucumber and spinach juices need to be a part of your daily consumption when you've cystitis. Alter your diet out of your usual, regular diet that you follow to mainly including fruits and vegetables when you've cystitis and bladder infections.
Also Read: 6 Healthy Things To Do During UTI