- 2 hrs ago 10 Risks Associated With Protein Overconsumption
- 3 hrs ago 8 Alarming Symptoms Of Cervical Cancer In Women
- 5 hrs ago Ananya Panday Stuns In A Tarun Tahiliani’s Hand-Embroidered Lehenga And It Is Pretty Unique
- 5 hrs ago Pooja Hedge’s Green Velvet Manish Malhotra Lehenga Will Help You Rock Winter Wedding
- Sports Goa survive resilient Odisha to reclaim ISL top spot
- Movies Bigg Boss 13 Day 122 Synopsis: Vikas Gupta And Shefali Jariwala Enter The House Once Again!
- News 'Entry of woman into mosque for Namaz is permitted in Islam': Muslim board to SC
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A51 With Quad Rear Cameras Launched For Rs. 23,999
- Finance All Indian Railway Coaches, Wagons To Be Tagged With RFID For Tracking By 2021
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Madhya Pradesh In 2020
- Automobiles Toyota Fortuner BS6 Petrol And Diesel Engine Specifications Revealed
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Nausea or vomiting sensation can make a person experience a lot of discomfort, so if you want to get rid of it, then there is an excellent home remedy that can help you!
Nausea is a common symptom that many people experience, due to a number of reasons.
Although nausea is not life-threatening, intense nausea can make a person feel uneasy, uncomfortable and sick in general.
Nausea can be described as a sensation of uneasiness in the abdomen and an involuntary urge to vomit.
Nausea can have a number of causes, some of the common ones being, indigestion, acid reflux, over-eating, allergic reactions to certain foods, pregnancy, motion sickness, flu, etc.
Whatever the reason may be for the occurrence of nausea, one has to take some measure to treat the condition, otherwise, it may lead to vomiting, causing numerous other undesirable ailments.
There are a few medications that can be taken to control nausea, however, it is always better to rely on natural remedies that have no side-effects.
So, learn how to make and use this home remedy for nausea, here.
Recipe To Prepare The Remedy
Ingredients Required :
- Ginger Juice - 1 tablespoon
- Lemon Juice - 1 tablespoon
- Honey - 2 teaspoons
This natural remedy to reduce nausea can work just within an hour, when administered in the right way. However, if the nausea is too intense or if you are experiencing abdominal pain, do visit a specialist.
This natural remedy for nausea can soothe the inflammation in your stomach, which can be responsible for the vomiting sensation.
In addition, this combination of ginger, honey and lemon has the ability to neutralise the acid levels in your stomach, thus reducing the uncomfortable sensation and also bloating.
Method To Prepare And Use The Remedy :
- Add the suggested amounts of ingredients in a cup.
- Stir the ingredients well to obtain a mixture.
- The remedy is now ready for consumption.
- This remedy can be consumed about 2 times in a day, when you feel nauseous.
Did you try out this remedy for nausea at home, if yes, do let us know how it worked out for you!