More than 10% of the adults suffer from this pain-inducing disorder of the urinary tract. The symptoms of this disorder are a severe pain in the abdomen, vomiting, nausea, discomfort in urination, etc.
It is highly common and can be treated by conventional medications or natural ingredients.
Also Read: Natural Ways To Dissolve Kidney Stones
The severity of the problem depends on the size and type of the stones that have developed in the organ. The stones make it hard for the urine to flow from the kidney to the bladder.
It is crucial to get a proper diagnosis done. Depending on the diagnosis, a doctor may prescribe you a few medicines that will dissolve the stones over time or advise you to go in for a surgery.
If the thought of a surgery cringes you, then you must consider other alternative options.
Also Read: 10 Home Remedies To Flush Out Kidney Stones
Several studies claim that natural ingredients can effectively dissolve the kidney stones, without harming the body. It is a viable option that many have benefited from.
Therefore, in this article, we at Boldsky have listed a few home remedies that can provide an effective cure to the kidney stones. Here is the list:
1. Apple Cider Vinegar: The alkaline effect that apple cider vinegar has on our body plays a vital role in dissolving the kidney stones. In a cup of warm water, add two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar and one teaspoon of honey. Drink it twice in a day for great results.
2. Lemon Juice And Olive Oil: The citric nature of the lemon plays an instrumental role in breaking up the stones. Mix 4 tablespoons of lemon juice and an equal amount of olive oil. Stir it properly and then drink this mixture. Also, remember to drink plenty of water after it.
3. Kidney Beans: It is no coincidence that the shape of kidney beans is similar to the organ it is named after. Kidney bean pods are used for treating several medical conditions. You will have to remove the beans from the pods, then boil the pods in hot water for 6-7 hours.
Strain the liquid and have it throughout the day. Consuming kidney bean pods has effectively treated people suffering from this problem.
4. Nettle Leaf: Nettle leaf plays a vital role in flushing the kidney stones out of the system. It makes it easier for the urine to flow from the kidney to the bladder. You can make nettle leaf tea at home without any hassle.
Just add two tablespoons of dried nettle leaf powder to a cup of hot water. You can strain it after 10 minutes. Have this tea twice in a day, as it soothes the abdominal pain and gradually dissolves the stones.
5. Celery Seeds: Celery seeds are diuretic in nature. This makes the kidney produce more urine, so that it is easier to flush out the toxins. Preparing celery seed tea is quiet simple. Add 1 teaspoon of crushed celery seeds in a cup of boiling water. Steep it for 5-10 minutes and then strain in the usual way. You can drink this tea throughout the day for a good relief.
These remedies have proven to be highly effective in treating kidney stones. Other than these remedies, it is important to maintain a proper diet and also drink plenty of water. But if you're experiencing an unbearable pain, we suggest you to visit a health professional at the earliest.