- 11 hrs ago From Deepika Padukone To Tamannaah Bhatia, These Divas Gave Us Sari Goals For Various Occasions
- 12 hrs ago Gauri Khan's Corset And Geometrically-Patterned Lehenga Is The Refreshing Outfit We All Wish We Had
- 12 hrs ago 8 Diseases Caused Due To Poor Sexual Hygiene
- 13 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Zendaya, Shraddha Kapoor, Hina Khan & More
- Technology Flipkart Republic Day Sale 2020: Offers And Discounts On Samsung, Apple, Nokia, Xiaomi And More
- Movies TRP Toppers Online: Bigg Boss 13 Tops Chart With Record Breaking Number; Naagin 4 Witnesses Drop
- Sports Hero I-League 2019-20: Churchill Brothers look to halt TRAU’s winning run
- News No state can deny implementation of CAA, it’s unconstitutional: Kapil Sibal
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Are you having that frequent urge to pee or unable to completely empty the bladder? Also if there is a constant dribbing of urine in the form of a few drops then you need to get it checked immediately. These are the major symptoms of urinary incontinence.
You might get several opinions and treatment suggestions from your friends and relatives but of all the treatment options there is nothing better than home remedies.
Also Read: Natural Remedy For Vertigo
So what actually causes urinary incontinence? When the bladder muscles or the pelvic and prostrate muscles become weak it leads to urinary incontinence. This generally happens when one tends to age.
Apart from this, other factors that might cause urinary incontinence are constipation, urinary tract infection, overactive bladder, urinary tract stones and menopause. Also at times certain foods and medications might trigger urinary incontinence.
Also Read: Home Remedies For Smelly Armpits
Though the problem might not seem too big initially, it causes a lot of discomfort and embarrassment. However, if the problem is not addressed on time, it might turn harmful as when the urine is left in the bladder it might lead to the formation of bacteria and might lead to other serious illnesses.
Today at Boldsky we have listed 8 home remedies for urinary incontinence. Take a look.
Take one amla and then crush it into a paste. Add a bit of turmeric powder and one teaspoon of honey and then mix it well. Have one teaspoon of this early in the morning. Continue this for a month. This helps in strengthening the prostrate and pelvic muscles and thus helps reduce urinary incontinence.
2. Apple Cider Vinegar:
Take a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar and mix it along with a teaspoon of raw honey. Have this mixture 2-3 times a day. This helps in fighting bladder infection and reduces urinary incontinence.
3. Egg Yolk:
Rich in vitamin D, egg yolk helps to maintain good bone health and thus reduces the urinary incontinence problem.
4. Fennel Seeds:
Add about a teaspoon of fennel seeds to a glass of warm milk. Take a glass of water and then add about 2-3 teaspoons of sugar to it and boil it. Add about 2-3 teaspoons of sugar water syrup to this milk and drink it once everyday. This helps in reducing urinary incontinence.
One of the major home remedies for urinary incontinence is meditation. It helps one to get control over the body and thus reduces urinary incontinence.
Banana is one of the best available home remedies for urinary incontinence. Rich in magnesium, banana helps in keeping the bladder muscles healthy and to clear the bladder completely.
Rich in magnesium, yogurt is yet another home ingredient that helps in reducing the risk of urinary incontinence.
The nicotine content in cigarettes can cause irritation to the bladder and thus lead to urinary incontinence. Quitting smoking is one of the best ways to reduce the risk of urinary incontinence.