- 10 min ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas And Kim Kardashian West Will Inspire You To Buy Warm And Soft Coats
- 40 min ago Ananya Panday And Bhumi Pednekar’s Chic Outfits Are Ideal For Casual Parties
- 1 hr ago Asha Parekh Exudes Regal Vibes With Her Resplendent Silk Saris
- 2 hrs ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas' Glittering Ivory Badla Sari Is Absolutely What We Want To Own
- Movies Gaurav Gera On Neha Kakkar's Body-shaming Video: We Were Given Lines To Enact By Writers & Channel
- Finance Here’s Why You Should Preserve The Receipts/Bills Of Your Gold Purchase
- News Hyderabad vet rape-murder case: What we know so far
- Sports Liverpool's century under Klopp, groundhog day for Spurs – the Premier League Data Diary
- Technology Huawei Plans To Add More Stores In Tier 3 Cities In 2020
- Travel 8 Most Relaxing Beaches In India To Visit In December
- Automobiles MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- Education Indian Navy Day: 5 Amazing Facts Students Should Know
Dermatitis is nothing but a kind of inflammation that occurs on the skin. This skin condition is classified into several types.
Also Read: How To Use Food As Medicine
Crusting, blisters, scaly skin, redness, itchy sensation, burning sensation, swelling and inflammation are all its symptoms.
This condition could be caused due to allergic reactions, environmental factors, deficiency of certain nutrients or simply toxic buildup in the body.
Also Read: 16 Foods That Cleanse Mind And Body
Though you need medical help, trying some home remedies may also help. Here are some of them. Consult your doctor before tying them.
Consult your doctor to get yourself a Hydrocortisone cream prescribed. Some creams may moisturise the dry area.
Eat foods rich in vitamin E. Sunflower seeds and corn may work well. Also, smear vitamin E-oil on the affected skin.
Heat up some coconut oil and let it cool a bit until it is warm enough. Massage it gently over the area which is affected by dermatitis. Do this regularly for a few days. The antimicrobial properties of coconut oil may help reduce the dryness and redness of that area.
Aloe vera gel does a good job in working from inside as well as outside. Apply its gel on the affected area and drink its juice.
Apple Cider Vinegar
Mix a teaspoon of vinegar in a teaspoon of water and gently rub it against the itching skin. Do this for a month and see if the condition improves.
Dip a cloth in chamomile tea (warm) and place it on the affected area for 15 minutes. But if you are allergic to chamomile, avoid this.
Add some baking soda to your bath water and take bath. This might reduce the itching sensation though it may not cure the condition.
Moisturise the affected area regularly as it may prevent dryness though it may not heal the condition.