- 1 hr ago How To Check Your Gas Cylinder Level With A Wet Cloth Trick
- 2 hrs ago Toxoplasma Gondii, The Most 'Successful' Parasite In The World; Can Moms Pass This To Babies?
- 6 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 16 May 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 22 hrs ago Got Thin Brittle Nails? Check Out These 8 Kitchen Ingredients That Can Help
- Finance Govt Company That Offers 8.24% Interest On Deposits, 8.77% For Senior Citizens
- Movies Katrina Kaif And Vicky Kaushal DID NOT DO Anything For Paparazzi During Their Wedding, Complains Viral Bhayani
- Education NEET PG Admit Card 2022 Released At nbe.edu.in, Download Hall Ticket Here
- Technology We Tried Google Cam On A Non-Pixel Smartphone So You Don't Have To
- News Mercury dips slightly in MP, respite from heatwave likely soon: IMD
- Sports IBA Women’s World Boxing Championships: Nikhat, Parveen, Anamika, and Jaismine move into quarters
- Automobiles Top 10 Cars Sold In India In April 2022 - Maruti Continues To Dominate
- Travel Fun-filled Family Weekend Getaways Near Delhi
Endometriosis is one of the rising health issues which has been ailing women for the past few years. The numbers are seen more among the urban women and this is because of the increasing awareness among the urban women, say doctors.
So is there any treatment for endometriosis? Of course, there are lots of treatment modalities. But if you are to look at the best and long term treatment options then home remedies is one of the best treatment options for endometriosis.
Also Read: Facts You Should Know About Ovarian Cyst
Endometriosis is a condition in which the tissue lining the inside of the womb, called the 'Endometrium', begins to grow outside the uterus. Most of the women do not feel the pain; hence, it remains undiagnosed for long.
One of the most shocking facts is that, it isn't just the women at their prime age who are being affected with this condition but teenagers as young as 16 years of age are also being diagnosed with endometriosis, say gynaecologists.
Also Read: Period Cramps And Endometriosis
So if one gets affected with this condition one could opt for natural cure as this comes without any side-effects. Here is a list of 8 amazing home remedies for endometriosis. Take a look.
Ginger is one of the best anti-inflammatory ingredients. Take few pieces of ginger, grate it and then boil it. Allow it to cool., Strain it and then add a teaspoon of honey, mix it and then drink it twice-thrice a day. One could also chew pieces of ginger. This helps in treating endometriosis.
2. Castor Oil:
Castor oil is known as an effective treatment for endometriosis. One could dip a clean cloth in castor oil, make the cloth hot and then place it in the lower abdomen and keep it for about 20-30 minutes. This helps in lowering the symptoms of endometriosis.
Known for its antioxidant properties and content of omega-3 fatty acids, flaxseeds are beneficial for treating endometriosis. It helps in eliminating the harmful toxins from the body.
The curcumin content in turmeric is known for its anti-inflammatory benefits and helpful in treating endometriosis. Add a teaspoon of turmeric to boiling water, add ginger powder, one teaspoon of honey and lemon juice. Drink this once a day.
Chamomile is known for its anti-inflammatory properties. It helps to reduce the inflammation when one develops endometriosis. One could prepare tea with chamomile powder and drink it 2-3 times a day.
Fennel seeds are known to provide relief from endometriosis. Take a few fennel seeds in a clean cloth, rub it and then smell it. Or one could simply boil a teaspoon of fennel seeds and drink it as tea.
One of the best known green vegetables, broccolis contain compounds called indoles. This helps to improve the oestrogen metabolism and thus helps in controlling the endometriosis condition as well.
Fish oil is rich in omega-3 fatty acids. This component present in fish oil helps prevent the growth of endometrial cells. For best results take one teaspoon of fish oil each in the morning and evening.
- improvementLike Shah Rukh Khan's Mannat, Nawazuddin Siddiqui Builds Dream Home In Mumbai - PICS
- decor6 Simple Tips To Keep Your House Warm During The Winter Season
- improvementHome Decor: Space-Saving Furniture Ideas For 1 BHK And Small Apartments In The City
- gardeningLove Plants In the Balcony? 8 Tips For Balcony Gardening At Home!
- wellnessHow To Choose Home Blood Pressure Monitor
- wellness7 Ways To Make Your Fast Food Healthy
- improvementHow To Remove Rust From Stainless Steel? Here Are Some Simple Ways
- wellnessWorld Patient Safety Day 2020: How To Take Care Of A Patient With Suspected Or Confirmed COVID-19
- parents and childrenMoving Away From Family? These 7 Tips Will Help You Cope With The Sadness
- improvement12 Effective Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Bed Bugs
- prenatal14 Home Remedies For Swollen Feet During Pregnancy
- disorders cure11 Natural Remedies To Treat Cough