- 6 hrs ago How Can Birth Control Pills Affect A Woman's Life
- 24 hrs ago Intensive Blood Pressure Management At 50 Likely To Preserve Brain Health
- 1 day ago Alia Bhatt Keeps It Chic And Sassy For The Prada Song Launch
- 1 day ago Real Stories Of Monogamous Couples: When And Why They Chose to Be Monogamous
- News This delivery boy sings 'Gori Tera Gaon Bada Pyara' on customer’s request, wins internet
- Sports Sindhu chases elusive gold at Basel World Championships
- Movies Happy Birthday Gulzar Sahab: These Songs Penned By Him Are PURE GEM!
- Technology Office vs Office 365: Key differences you should know
- Automobiles Okinawa Offers Special Discounts On Their Electric Scooter Range This Festive Season
- Finance Pokemon Cards Sold For Over $1,00,000 In An Online Auction
- Education CA IPCC Result 2019 Likely To Be Announced On Aug 23 Or 24
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
It is that time of the year again. It's Bakrid, one of the most awaited festivals for the people from the Muslim Community. Yummy non-vegetarian cuisines all decked up oin the dining table would certainly draw all the non-vegetarian lovers.
This leads to over eating which will in turn cause stomach problems and indigestion in most of the people feasting on these yummy non-vegetarian dishes. Well, worry not. If you have any such indigestion problems, then there are these few kitchen ingredients which will help to quickly treat indigestion during bakrid.
Also Read: Importance Of Bakrid
The Bakrid Day starts off with a prayer in the mosques. Since it is a festival to commemorate the sacrifice of Ibrahim, on Bakrid, people from the Muslim community sacrifice a goat, a sheep, a cow or a camel.
The remaining part of the meat from the sacrifice made after distributing to the relatives and the poor are used to feast on. This therefore leads to overeating resulting in indigestion among most of them.
Also Read: Tradition And Rituals Of Bakrid
If you are one among the victims of indigestion then it is best to resort to natural home remedies which are available right in your kitchen instantly. Take a look at these kitchen ingredients to treat indigestion.
1. Cumin Powder:
As soon as you feel that there is something wrong with your stomach, take a teaspoon of cumin powder, mix it along with a glass of water and then drink it. It helps in providing relief.
2. Fennel Seeds:
Indigestion caused by consuming spicy food and, meat will make your stomach feel bloated, uncomfortable and you will suffer from nausea. Fennel seeds and its powder which are quickly available in your kitchen help in providing relief from indigestion.
Ginger is one of the most effective home remediesy for indigestion, especially when it is caused by spicy food and overeating. One could just chew small pieces of ginger if you have digestion problem.
4. Carom Seeds:
Carom seeds are another best kitchen ingredient for indigestion problem. Boil a glass of water, add one teaspoon of carom seeds and then keep boiling it for another few minutes. Allow it to cool for a while, strain it and then drink it.
Add a few drops of peppermint oil to a glass of water and then drink it. This helps in providing relief from digestion problem.
6. Chamomile Tea:
Add one teaspoon of chamomile powder to a cup of boiling water. Strain it and then drink it as tea. This is one of the best kitchen ingredients which will help in providing relief from digestion problem.
7. Baking Soda:
Take a teaspoon of baking soda, add a few drops of lemon juice and then mix it with a glass of water. Drink it. This helps to provide relief from indigestion.
8. Coriander Juice:
Add about two teaspoons of coriander juice to a glass of buttermilk. Drinking this will provide relief.