- 6 hrs ago Flaxseeds For Weight Loss: Ways To Add It To Your Diet
- 9 hrs ago Tamil Actress Ramya Pandian Graces Cook With Comali Show In A Blue Khadi Linen Sari
- 9 hrs ago Shraddha Kapoor And Rakul Preet Singh's Street-Style Looks Are Something To Look Forward To
- 9 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra, Sonam Kapoor And More
- Movies Lions Gold Awards 2020 Winners List: Shaheer, Hina, Jennifer, Shraddha, Dheeraj & Others Bag Awards
- News Karan Johar, Ekta Kapoor, Kangana Ranaut awarded the 'Padma Shri'
- Sports Mary Kom conferred with Padma Vibhushan, Sindhu gets Padma Bhushan
- Technology Airtel Vs Reliance Jio Vs Vodafone: Best Prepaid Plans That Offers 3GB Data
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Automobiles TVS iQube Electric Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.15 Lakh
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Do you feel weak and tired all the time? Do you struggle to get by the day or do basic physical activities?
If you nodded your head and said yes to the above-mentioned questions, then you're probably suffering from weakness.
Medically, weakness is defined as a lack of strength in the muscles and bones to carry out the day-to-day activities. It is often confused with fatigue that is an entirely different thing.
Experts believe that weakness could be generalised or it could be in a specific muscle group.
You may suffer from full-body weakness or weak arms or legs, either ways, it can adversely affect your ability to do things and affect your health in totality.
The most commonly known causes of weakness could be an insufficient diet, flu or an infection of any kind, lack of sleep, thyroid problem, etc. Weakness could also be a warning sign of fatal maladies like cancer, stroke, etc.
In any case, consulting with a health care professional is highly advised to get to know the real reason behind you feeling weak all the time.
As per a few studies, maximum number of people suffer from general weakness, which could be corrected by adopting a healthy lifestyle and having a well-balanced diet.
So, today at Boldsky, we have curated a list of 10 of the most amazingly effective home remedies to keep weakness at bay.
Apart from being a wonderful source of natural sugar, bananas are also considered to be an incredible fruit for boosting energy. They are packed with potassium, which mainly converts sugar into energy. Just have one or two bananas a day to stay energised and have enough strength to carry on with your day-to-day activities.
Rich in calcium, vitamin B and essential nutrients, milk is one of the greatest sources of energy. Drinking a glass of milk every day will not just strengthen your bones and muscles, but will also reduce weakness to a great extent and give you the physical strength that you've been lacking.
It is a universally known fact that almonds are great for combating weakness. Packed with vitamin E and essential minerals like magnesium, almonds effectively fight off weakness.
4. Ginseng Root:
Ginseng root is another remarkable natural ingredient that is full of antioxidant properties. This herb has a direct impact on your nerves, which enables it to efficiently combat tiredness and weakness in general.
The health benefits of strawberries are plenty. It is known to boost immunity, repair damaged tissues, etc. Also, it is a great source of vitamin C, which enables it to strengthen the body muscles and fight off the weakness. Having strawberries on a daily basis is probably one of the tastiest and simplest ways of curing weakness.
6. Basil Leaf Tea:
Basil leaves are enriched in antioxidants and several other unique properties. Brewing just a cup of basil leaf tea can restore your energy level and make your weak muscles and bones strong.
7. Indian Gooseberry or Amla:
Indian Gooseberry, also known as amla, is considered particularly effective in increasing the energy level of a person. Having this nutritious fruit in any form you like can dispel weakness of the body.
8. Coconut Oil:
While the health benefits of coconut oil like aiding in weight loss, fighting infection, etc, are widely known, very few people are aware of the fact that it can ward off weakness as well. Incorporating it in your daily diet can boost metabolism, help you regain an ideal energy level and fight off weakness.
Apart from being delicious, the king of fruits, mangoes are also a great source of essential minerals and vitamins that are important for an individual's overall health and well-being.
Eggs are replete with iron, vitamin A and protein. Just having an egg every day can significantly boost your energy. Specially, if you have it for breakfast, it will keep you feeling naturally energised throughout the day.