- 40 min ago Chata, The Cute Munchkin Kitten With The Cutest Sleeping Poses!
- 1 hr ago On Regina Cassandra's Birthday, Take A Look At Her Impeccable Fashion Sense
- 1 hr ago Viral: This Adorable Penguin Migrates 8,000 KM Every Year To Meet The Man Who Saved It
- 2 hrs ago Video Of 70-Year-Old Physics Professor From Virginia Doing Crazy Experiments Goes Viral
- Technology Microsoft Your Phone App Now Lets You Answer Calls From PC
- News I will not apologize, says Rahul Gadhi over 'rape in India' remark
- Finance Tata Motors Shares Surge 6% On Boris Johnson's UK Win
- Movies Meghna Gulzar: Laxmi Agarwal’s Pics Before The Attack Are Strikingly Similar To Deepika Padukone
- Sports 76ers hand Celtics first home loss, Doncic stars again
- Automobiles Tata Altroz India Launch Date Confirmed: To Rival The Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Travel 10 Beaches To Enjoy A Sunny Christmas With Your Family!
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
You try to lift something heavy and suddenly your back gets hurt. This is how most of us hurt our backs. The pain is agonising and it never lets us carry on with any other activity. If the pain persists for a few days, it would be very tough to even get up from the bed. If you have to go to your work place with the pain, things would be very tough for you. You must try certain home remedies for back pain.
Your spinal cord is what lets you stand and sit. It supports your body in many ways in all kinds of movements; so what happens when it is hurt? Of course, you will find it very difficult to even move as long as you suffer the pain. If your back is hurt, the first thing to do is to call up your doctor. If there is no doctor around, you must try the cold compress method to combat the inflammation. Apart from that, there are some other home remedies for back pain. Try them out but always remember that a doctor must be consulted when you suffer back pain.
If the pain is due to inflammation, the first thing to do is to try an ice pack. This is one of the natural remedies for back pain relief. This will reduce the inflammation. Simply take a few ice cubes and place them in a cloth or a plastic bag. Place the bag on the affected area for 10-15 minutes and see the difference. After a gap, do it again.
Use ginger root. This is one of the remedies for back pain relief. Boil a piece of it in water and drink it after adding a drop of honey. As it contains anti-inflammatory properties, your pain eases down a bit.
Some believe that swimming could help soothe backpain. You can strengthen your back muscles by doing swimming for a while. But never go swimming if it pains you a lot.
You need to relax the muscles in the affected area. The pain is a result of tight muscles. If you have experience in meditation, ensure that you do it for a while to get your msucles relaxed in that affected area.
Do you know the fact that chamomile tea can help you relax and calm you down? Try drinking a few cups of this type of tea for a few days. But ensure that you consult your family physician before trying this tea as it doesn't suit everyone.
If you have a bath tub in your bathroom, fill it with hot water and soak yourself in it for 30 minutes. This will help soothe your muscles. However, pregnant women should not try this remedy as it is unhealthy for the baby.
Sleep well by placing a pillow below the knees. Ensure that you sleep well because your body needs to recover from the pain.
Drink some milk
Ensure that you drink some milk when you experience pain. You need some calcium to support your bones.
Try oil massage
Ask your partner to give you an oil massage in the affected area. However, you must be very careful because the other person should be sensitive enough during the massage. If possible, go to a spa and get a professional offer you a massage with healing oils. That would help a bit as it is one of the home remedies for back pain relief.
Try epsom salt
Try adding some epsom salt to your bath tub. Get into the tub and lie down for 20 minutes to see if the swelling is reduced.