- News ‘Justice for Disha’: No more 'Tarikh pe Tarikh', Twitter explodes to Hyderabad rapists’ encounter
- Technology Nokia 6.2 Retails At Its Lowest Ever Price: Should You Buy?
- Movies Pati Patni Aur Woh Movie Review: Live Audience Reaction
- Finance Allcargo Jumps 4% On Acquisition Announcement, Gati Falls 5%
- Sports NBA wrap: Rockets overcome Raptors, 76ers beaten
- Travel 8 Most Relaxing Beaches In India To Visit In December
- Automobiles MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- Education Indian Navy Day: 5 Amazing Facts Students Should Know
Schizophrenia is a serious mental disorder. The person affected with with this disorder finds it difficult to differentiate between real and imaginary things. It affects the memory, thinking ability and emotions. Although the causes of schizophrenia is unknown, it is likely to be caused by environmental and genetic factors. The symptoms of schizophrenia include forgetfulness, depression, withdrawal from social life, insomnia, extreme reaction to criticism and hostility.
This disorder needs medical care and attention in extreme conditions. However, its symptoms can be reduced to certain extent using home remedies. In today's article we at Boldsky, we have shared some easy and effective ways to alleviate the symptoms of schizophrenia. Read on to more about it.
The soothing and calming property of chamomile promotes good sleep. Chamomile tea soothes the brain by enhancing the mood. Thus, is highly recommended for schizophrenic patients. Chamomile tea soothes the brain by enhancing the mood.
Fish oil contains omega 3 fatty acids which reduces the symptoms of schizophrenia. Including foods that are rich in omega 3 fatty acids like pumpkin seeds, flax seeds and fish helps.
The antioxidant property of basil, boosts the function of brain and controls the symptoms of schizophrenia.
Cardamom seeds can be used to alleviate many symptoms of schizophrenia. The healing property of cardamom works great in treating schizophrenia.
Since gooseberry is antioxidant in nature, it boosts the immune system and fights against schizophrenia. Antioxidants reduce stress and calms the nervous system.
Carrots are rich in a compound called niacin which battles against schizophrenia and treats other mental disorders as well. Including carrots in the daily diet reduces the symptoms.
Brahmi is a herbal leaf which has a great significance in Ayurveda. It is the best medicine used to treat schizophrenia. It stabilises the brain chemicals by reducing the symptoms of schizophrenia.
Buy Best Health Insurance Plans