- News Download SSC 2020 Calendar
- Technology Top 2 Ways To Fix Waiting For This Message Error On Whatsapp
- Sports Bologna 2-3 Milan: Mihajlovic back on hosts' bench but Bonaventura strike proves decisive
- Movies Star Screen Awards Red Carpet Pics: Deepika Padukone Turns Heads In A Brand New Avatar; Looks Wow
- Automobiles KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
Mosquitoes are thriving in the city at every nook and corner. To keep these deadly diseases at bay, you have to prevent that mosquito bite. Though it is a difficult to avoid the little pest, with the simple ways listed below, prevention of the deadly bite is possible.
Statistics show there is an increase in other mosquito related diseases too like malaria, yellow fever and of course dengue. These mosquitoes target the victim when the humidity is low and in regions where the victim obstructs their zone for example a garden area.
Here is how not to get bitten by mosquitoes. Take a look at these ways to kill the beast before it attacks you, leaving you restless and ill.
These tips mentioned are all based on natural ingredients, so there will be no ill-effect on your skin or health.
Add a few drop of Eucalyptus Oil to your bath water. Bathing with this natural ingredient will prevent that mosquito bite. These little pests resent the smell of Eucalyptus.
Don't Allow Yourself To Sweat
Avoid foods that allow you to sweat. The aroma of sweat attracts mosquitoes to bite you. It is also necessary for you to take a look at some of these ways to prevent excessive sweating to help avoid a mosquito bite.
Avoid Mosquito Habitats
Make it a point not to invade a mosquito region without any safety. This will only aggravate the mosquito to bite. Also, avoid camping at places with standing or stagnant water.
If you want to avoid mosquito bites, it is best you cover yourself with good clothing. Avoid satin, lace and only opt for cotton fabrics.
Use A Lemon Balm
To prevent mosquito bites, follow this simple remedy. Massage the juice of a lemon on your skin. The smell will keep away these deadly pests from biting you.
Aloe Vera Works Wonders
Aloe vera works wonders too in preventing that mosquito bite. Massage alo vera juice or gel on areas that are exposed to the pests.
Garlic Juice Keeps Mosquitoes At Bay
Garlic juice should be applied uniformly all over the body to cut down mosquitoes. However keep the juice away from your eyes as it can cause irritation.