- 1 hr ago 10 Risks Associated With Protein Overconsumption
- 2 hrs ago 8 Alarming Symptoms Of Cervical Cancer In Women
- 4 hrs ago Ananya Panday Stuns In A Tarun Tahiliani’s Hand-Embroidered Lehenga And It Is Pretty Unique
- 4 hrs ago Pooja Hedge’s Green Velvet Manish Malhotra Lehenga Will Help You Rock Winter Wedding
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada Season 7 - Harish Raj Evicted In A Surprise Mid-Week Elimination
- Sports Rossi keen to continue despite Quartararo taking his seat in Yamaha from 2021
- News 'Entry of woman into mosque for Namaz is permitted in Islam': Muslim board to SC
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A51 With Quad Rear Cameras Launched For Rs. 23,999
- Finance All Indian Railway Coaches, Wagons To Be Tagged With RFID For Tracking By 2021
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Madhya Pradesh In 2020
- Automobiles Toyota Fortuner BS6 Petrol And Diesel Engine Specifications Revealed
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
There are a lot of people who are suffering from hernia due to various reasons. If you are unaware of what a hernia is, it is a part of an internal body organ which protrudes through weak muscles. It is usually the intestine or fatty tissue in the abdomen which bulges out through the abdominal wall that surrounds the muscles. This disorder comes along with mild to severe pain which is uncontrollable.
In some cases, experts say that there is a risk of hernia becoming strangulated and restrict blood supply because the area through which they protrude may exert pressure on the blood vessels. Once the blood supply is cut off, one needs immediate medical care as the tissue needs oxygen to survive. There are different types of hernia such as inguinal hernias, femoral hernias, umbilical hernias and incisional hernias. Each of these hernias, have different symptoms and cures too. But the most basic home remedies in treating inguinal hernias which is common is listed below.
Some abdominal hernias like inguinal hernias may be present at birth while others may occur in the later years. The causes for hernia are varied too. However, the common causes of hernia is due to being overweight, lung disease, persistent coughing and is hereditary.
To treat hernia, there are some of the best home remedies for you to use. Take a look:
The best home remedy to treat hernia is licorice. This is a herb which will encourage the healing of damaged areas in the stomach lining and esophagus that is caused by hernia. One spoon of licorice herb powder in a half cup of milk should be drunk once in a week to treat hernia.
Ginger root is one of the common home remedies which is used to treat hernia. One cup of ginger root tea is consumed on an empty stomach to relieve the pain caused by hernia. However, one should be careful when consuming ginger tea as it could lead to stomach upset.
Experts say that warm tea should be drunk at regular intervals when you are suffering from hernia. Tea is consumed to soothe the pain caused by hernia. Black tea is most preferred when you are suffering from hernia.
Yogurt consumed in this form can help you get rid of hernia naturally. If you are suffering from hernia, one of the best ways to ease out the pain is by consuming buttermilk at least thrice in a day. Buttermilk is a good substitute if you are not a tea lover.
When you are suffering from hernia, you should consume a lot of water. Experts say that water helps to ease the pain in the stomach especially if you are suffering from inguinal hernia where the soft tissue of the intestines starts protruding through a tear or a weak point of the lower abdominal wall.
Fruits like avocado and pineapple is the best for you to consume when you are suffering from hernia. These two fruits will help relieve inflammation, pain and swelling which is caused by this disorder. Fresh cut fruits of fruit juices is the best for you to consume.
Green vegetables like broccoli, cabbage and bitter gourd are the best three vegetables you need to add to your daily diet. These three vegetables will help to strengthen the muscles which support and protect the internal organs when you are suffering from hernia.
Milk is a soothing and natural ingredient for treating hernia. Drink one glass of milk in the morning on an empty stomach. You can also add a pinch of turmeric to the milk before consuming it.
This is one of the best teas when compared to the rest to cure and treat hernia. One cup of green tea twice in a day is good for those who are suffering with hernia.
When you are suffering from hernia the best home remedy to treat hernia is by adding wheat ingredients to your daily diet. Whole grains will help in bowel movement and is also good in relieving pain.