To dissolve kidney stones, natural remedies is the most healthiest way. This is because, people who are prone to have renal stones tends to develop them over and over again. And, how many times will you go under the knife?
Natural Ways To Dissolve Kidney Stones:
1. Drink More Water: No, this is not a lame consolation. Everybody knows kidney stones grow because of drinking insufficient water. When you know that you have these stones, you drink tons of water and fluids every day. Drinking 5 to 6 litres of water is the best home remedy for curing kidney stones.
2. Fenugreek Soaked In Water: Soak 1 teaspoon of fenugreek seeds in 1 glass of water overnight. Drink this water empty stomach in the morning. This not only helps to dissolve kidney stones but also, expels all the toxins from your body.
3. Tal Mishri: This is a special kind of crystallized sugar lumps. The sugar is made from 'tal' or the palm fruit. This ingredient might be a little difficult to find. But, the results will be worth because it is the most effective home remedy for kidney stones. Soak tal mishi in a glass of water overnight and drink it in the morning. Make sure it dissolves completely in water.
4. Plantain Stem: This is actually the stem of a banana plant that can be cooked like a vegetable. The plantain stem is a rich source of fiber and it is believed that it can help expel the stones from your urinary tract. Being a porous stem, it has a lot of water content. Make sure you cook the plantain stem in its own water that is released while heating.
5. Celery Or Coriander Leaves: Celery is a herb that is usually used for garnishing and for its distinct aroma. But, it has many health benefits too. Boil a bunch of celery leaves in a bowl of water. Strain out the leaves and drink the water.
If you want to avoid a kidney stone surgery, then you must take an effort to try these easy remedies and dissolve kidney stones.