- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 11 December 2019
- 12 hrs ago This Viral Video Of Chimpanzee Carefully Washing A T-Shirt Will Leave You Surprised
- 12 hrs ago Man Eats 'Banana Art' Worth USD 120,000, Says He Isn't Sorry!
- 14 hrs ago This Company Will Allow Their LGBTQ+ Employees To Avail HR Benefits On Declaring Their Partner
- News NTA UGC NET answer key 2019: Result date and how to raise objections
- Finance PAN-Aadhaar Linking Deadline Nears: Here's What To Do
- Movies Happy Birthday Dilip Kumar: How Amitabh Bachchan & Shah Rukh Khan Have Hero-worshipped The Thespian
- Sports Napoli sack Ancelotti despite progressing in Champions League
- Technology Amazon Headsets Fest Offers You Can Get On Headphones, Earphones, Truly Wireless Earbuds And More
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Symptoms of arthritis:
- It is basically a joint pain which can be felt on the knees, wrist or elbows.
- The joints become tender and pains. You can also feel inflammation.
- Red and swollen joints are also symptoms of arthritis.
- Difficulty in getting up and sitting down due to pain in the knee joints.
- Acute pain or tenderness in the joints while walking or standing.
- Stiffness in joints is also a symptom of osteoarthritis.
- Weight loss
- Lack of energy
- Loss of flexibility and motion in the joints is also a symptom of osteoarthritis.
Causes of arthritis:
Depending on the type and symptoms of arthritis, the causes are diagnosed. Injury in the joint, abnormal metabolism, hereditary and infections are common causes of arthritis. Infections such as gonorrhea or Lyme disease can cause arthritis as the bacteria of these diseases spoils the joints.
Arthritis or osteoarthritis can be cured by exercise such as aerobics, to reduce the joint pain. Exercise and rest goes together. Too much effort or pressure on the joints can be painful so it is good to walk less and sit in positions which provide relief.