Symptoms of arthritis:
- It is basically a joint pain which can be felt on the knees, wrist or elbows.
- The joints become tender and pains. You can also feel inflammation.
- Red and swollen joints are also symptoms of arthritis.
- Difficulty in getting up and sitting down due to pain in the knee joints.
- Acute pain or tenderness in the joints while walking or standing.
- Stiffness in joints is also a symptom of osteoarthritis.
- Weight loss
- Lack of energy
- Loss of flexibility and motion in the joints is also a symptom of osteoarthritis.
Causes of arthritis:
Depending on the type and symptoms of arthritis, the causes are diagnosed. Injury in the joint, abnormal metabolism, hereditary and infections are common causes of arthritis. Infections such as gonorrhea or Lyme disease can cause arthritis as the bacteria of these diseases spoils the joints.
Arthritis or osteoarthritis can be cured by exercise such as aerobics, to reduce the joint pain. Exercise and rest goes together. Too much effort or pressure on the joints can be painful so it is good to walk less and sit in positions which provide relief.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?