- 2 hrs ago Labyrinthitis: Types, Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 3 hrs ago Can Diabetics Donate Blood? Everything You Need To Know
- 4 hrs ago Q-Rious 2019: A Corporate Networking Event For LGBTQ+ Community Is Going To Be Held In Delhi
- 4 hrs ago Malavika Mohanan Makes Us Want To Up Our Dress Game With Casual Outfits
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A01 Clears FCC Hinting Imminent Launch
- Automobiles Jawa Perak: Top Features To Know About One Of India's First Bobber-Style 300cc Motorcycle
- News "A pattern of harassment" emerging, says Amnesty India on CBI raids
- Sports WWE Superstar Charlotte Flair takes special dance lesson from Bollywood actor Varun Dhawan - Watch
- Movies Bigg Boss 13 Day 46 - Will Mahira and Paras be the next duo to part ways in the Bigg Boss house?
- Finance Why Did Bharti Airtel Shares Gain In Trade On Friday Despite Massive Q2 Loss?
- Travel Jabalpur - A Dream Destination For All Seasons
- Education Delhi Nursery Admission 2020-21: Explore Admission Schedule And Registration Details
It is very important to have clean and purified water during monsoon. Also, clean the feet if they get exposed to dirty rain water on the road to avoid getting fungal infections in toes. Have light meal, sour or salted soup, add ginger or green gram in daily diet and avoid eating uncooked, junk and oily food.
It is advised to keep the body warm as viruses attack easily when the body temperature goes down. Keep your home and yourself dry and clean. Clean your feet with antiseptic like Dettol every day to avoid getting infected. To avoid suffering from viral fever after getting wet, dry yourself as soon as you enter home.
How to fight monsoon digestive disorders?
- To fight monsoon digestive disorders, have a glass of warm water mixed with honey empty stomach every morning. It flushes out accumulated toxins.
- Have simple food like rice, wheat and green vegetables to have a good health and proper digestion.
- Monsoon digestive disorders can be avoided by having ginger rice. It is easy to make and boosts up digestive functioning. Add crushed ginger and salt while boiling rice. Put 1 spoon ghee in the pan and fry the boiled rice. Sprinkle pepper powder and have it hot. It is light to digest and also relieves colic pain.
- A small pinch of pepper powder and rock salt mixed with warm water cures cold and cough and boosts up digestion.
- Even radish juice is healthy and also cures cold.
So, have a healthy diet to avoid getting monsoon digestive disorders and enjoy the rainy season.