- 10 hrs ago What Is The Importance Of Premarital Health Checkups?
- 15 hrs ago From Alia Bhatt To Kareena Kapoor Khan, These Divas Will Give Your Major Shopping Inspiration
- 19 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope: 15 December To 21 December
- 21 hrs ago 10 Situations Under Which A Man Should Practice Sexual Abstinence
- News Jharkhand Assembly Election 2019 LIVE: Voting for 4th phase today; 2 ministers' fate to be decided
- Sports Arsenal 0-3 Manchester City: Peerless De Bruyne inspires emphatic victory
- Movies Mohanlal-Prithviraj Duo's Empuraan: Here's An Interesting Update!
- Technology How To Check Screen Time On Various Devices
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Hiccups are caused by overeating, shocks like biting on a chilli, over consumption of alcohol etc. Here are some home remedies to get rid of hiccups -
1.Suck on a piece of ginger. This is one of the quickest way to get rid of hiccups.
2.Suck on some sugar and then immediately drink a glass of cold water.
3.Put little salt in a cup of curd. Eat it to get rid of hiccups.
4.Stop your breath and drink nine sips of water.
5.Take one spoon of peanut butter to get rid of hiccups immediately.
6.Hold on your breath till the time you can and then let it go in a gush.
7.Plug your ears and drink water with a straw.
8.For consistent hiccups mix ' spoon of cardamom powder with a cup of water. Bring it to a boil and then strain it. Sip on this water when cool.
9.Mix ' spoon of mustard powder with ' spoon of ghee. Swallow this paste for quick relief.
10.Take one ounce of white vinegar for quick relief.
These home remedies to get rid of hiccups will get you quick relief but if you are prone to it, it's better to go for a check up as hiccups can be an initial symptom of some major disease specially related to lungs and stomach.