- 2 hrs ago This Viral Video Of Chimpanzee Carefully Washing A T-Shirt Will Leave You Surprised
- 2 hrs ago Man Eats 'Banana Art' Worth USD 120,000, Says He Isn't Sorry!
- 4 hrs ago This Company Will Allow Their LGBTQ+ Employees To Avail HR Benefits On Declaring Their Partner
- 4 hrs ago Penile Allergy: Causes, Home Remedies And Prevention
- Movies Big Brother: Streaming Rights Of The Mohanlal Movie Are Sold!
- Sports Hero I-League: Second-half blitzkrieg helps Punjab down champions Chennai City
- News Amid tussle with Bengal Governor, Mamata govt tables new rule to check chancellor-varsity communicat
- Finance Yes Bank Defers Decision On Allotment Of Shares To Citax; Braich's Bid Under Discussion
- Technology RedmiBook 13 With Intel Core i5/i7 Announced For Around Rs. 43,500
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Cystic Fibrosis is the condition which leads to the progressive disorders in the functioning of lungs and pancreas. It may also cause gastrointestinal obstruction or blockage. The defective signalling of a protein, called Peroxisome Proliferator Activated Receptor (ppar) causes the severity of cystic fibrosis.
So the symptoms of the disease can be reduced to an extent, if the defective signalling of ppar is corrected.
The research also reveals that the defect in the signalling of ppar is resulted by the reduced levels of prostaglandins which activate the receptor. The studies are done by the scientists from San Diego School of Medicine affiliated to the University of California.