- Sports Messi hat-trick breaks La Liga record as Barca put five past Mallorca
- News Law and order has broken down, Modi is 'mute', says Cong as crimes against women continues
- Technology Netflix Plans To Invest Rs. 3,000 Crore On Content In India
- Movies Zee Rishtey Awards 2019 Winners List: Sriti Jha, Shabbir, Dheeraj, Shraddha & Others Bag Awards
- Automobiles KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
Recently scientists at The University of Manchester have found out the reason behind such deaths, under the guidance of Professor Henggui Zhang. They say that people with the heart rhythm disorder called 'sick sinus syndrome' were seen to be dying during their sleeping hours.
The reason behind heart arrests during sleeping hours is because during sleeping hours the gene mutation and activity of the nervous system can disturb the heart's normal rhythm. Hence people die due to cardiac arrest during their sleep.
“Previously, we did not know why some people with sick sinus syndrome would die suddenly, but now we do know why risk can increase at night during sleep. Our findings may be an important step towards ways of preventing this," Zhang said.
Also when the heart's pacemaker, sinoatrial node is damaged, people die due to cardiac arrest. This risk of cardiac arrest during sleeping hours can be controlled by using proper medication or a pacemaker.