- News ‘May create largest statelessness crisis’: Draft resolution on CAA in EU
- Movies Shah Rukh Khan Says Being Indian Takes Precedence At His Home Over Religion. WATCH NOW!
- Sports I League: Real Kashmir overcome Indian Arrows to get back to winning ways
- Technology Benefits Of Amazon Prime Subscription That You Probably Didn't Know
- Automobiles Fiat Stops Production Of 1.3-Litre Multijet Engine: The End Of The Road For India’s Favourite Diesel
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Recently scientists at The University of Manchester have found out the reason behind such deaths, under the guidance of Professor Henggui Zhang. They say that people with the heart rhythm disorder called 'sick sinus syndrome' were seen to be dying during their sleeping hours.
The reason behind heart arrests during sleeping hours is because during sleeping hours the gene mutation and activity of the nervous system can disturb the heart's normal rhythm. Hence people die due to cardiac arrest during their sleep.
“Previously, we did not know why some people with sick sinus syndrome would die suddenly, but now we do know why risk can increase at night during sleep. Our findings may be an important step towards ways of preventing this," Zhang said.
Also when the heart's pacemaker, sinoatrial node is damaged, people die due to cardiac arrest. This risk of cardiac arrest during sleeping hours can be controlled by using proper medication or a pacemaker.