- 2 hrs ago Jwalamukhi Yoga 2022: Dos And Don’ts That You Need To Be Aware Of
- 4 hrs ago When Lord Rama Met Shabri: Know About The Nine Levels Of Hindu Devotion
- 6 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope, 27 November To 03 December 2022, Check This Week Horoscope Prediction For All Zodiac Signs
- 8 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 27 November 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- Sports Lack of all-rounders: Wasim Jaffers reveals the real reason why Sanju Samson gets left out frequently
- News Counter-terrorism, reformed multilateralism key priorities for India during its UNSC presidency
- Automobiles Winter Car Care & Check List – Here’s Everything You Need To Know
- Movies Bhediya BO Day 2: Drishyam 2 Effect Continues As Varun Dhawan’s Horror Comedy Slight Growth; Earns Rs 9.50 cr
- Finance Geojit Recommends Accumulate This Multibagger Mid Cap Stock For Robust Gains, Target Price Rs 634
- Technology Xiaomi 13 With Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 Tipped To Launch On December 1
- Travel Roraima Tepui Trek - Wild, Offbeat and Trail-worthy
- Education BPSC 67th Mains Exam 2022: Exam Schedule Announced At bpsc.bih.nic.in, Check Application Fee & Schedule Here
No doubt, Taapsee Pannu is one of Bollywood's most versatile actors. In movies like Baby, Naam Shabana, and Nitishastra, Pannu demonstrates her incredible fighting skills. However, in Taapsee Pannu's world, acting and fitness go hand-in-hand. With the many athletic roles she takes up, such as Shabaash Mithu or Rashmi Rocket, you can see how she pushes herself -in her Instagram feed.
In a film world where all the action movies are filled up to the brim with the ultimate male action hero, miss Pannu is indeed a breath of fresh air. Take a look at five things we all need to learn from Taapsee Pannu when it comes to fitness.
Taapsee Pannu Fitness Routine
1. Get a good workout in the morning
Pannu loves doing Surya Namaskar to get her endorphins pumping. As well as improving metabolism and blood circulation, sweating keeps your skin happy and healthy. It can also help have a positive effect on the mind.
A morning workout will give you more energy, focus, and optimism throughout the day. Furthermore, after a morning workout, you are more likely to eat healthily and keep active throughout the day .
2. For some motivation, try the outdoors
During the lockdown, Pannu continued to train outdoors for her movie Shabaash Mithu. She shared a post on her Instagram with the caption, "Training during lockdown when open ground replaces gym. No excuses." Research has shown that physical activity outdoors lowers blood pressure and heart rate and reduces the risk of stroke and other heart-related issues .
3. Follow your workout routine with a sustainable diet plan
Taking to Instagram, the actor shared the recipe for her favourite exotic sunset drink, which she's been working on with nutritionist Munmun Ganeriwal. "When Munmun Ganeriwal plans my meals, no meal on the menu can be just an ordinary one. This fat-burning powerhouse of a drink has raw, unfiltered Apple Cider Vinegar with the mother. Along with it are fenugreek (methi), turmeric, and ginger. Turmeric & ginger are powerful inflammation-fighting agents, so instead of going for pills, it helps to combat the pain and inflammation in muscles caused by my tough, athletic training. Talk about being natural and exotic," she shared.
Of course, a workout routine cannot be effective unless it is accompanied by a diet regime to follow up. So make sure you eat a well-balanced meal.
4. Get in a jog if nothing else
On holidays, Pannu takes a break and rests her muscles by jogging or brisk walking. She hits the gym every day and never misses a training session. Running helps build muscle and bone strength, and it also helps keep you in shape.
In addition to targeting all eight major muscle groups of the body, jogging also targets the glutes, quadriceps, hamstrings, calves, and abs .
5. Humble food over popular food
As per Pannu's nutritionist, she didn't follow a low-carb or high-protein diet while preparing for Rashmi Rocket. Instead, she ate khichdi, a good mixture of carbohydrates and proteins. "Instead of protein bars and the likes, we kept faith in humble foods like sattu flour, peanuts, besan laddus, etc.," said Ganeriwal. Pannu ate barley, bajra, and jowar instead of oats and quinoa, which according to her nutritionist, is a regular meal for Pannu .
- hair careTaapsee Pannu Hair Care Routine: 5 Tips Everyone With Curly Hair Should Consider!
- bollywood wardrobeDecoding Taapsee Pannu’s Contemporary Fashion Game
- make up tipsYear Opener 2022: Sanya Malhotra, Vidya Balan, Deepika Padukone Convince You To Go For The Bold Look
- bollywood wardrobeTaapsee Pannu And Malavika Mohanan In Gorgeous Sarees That You Would Want To Wear, Too!
- bollywood wardrobeFilmfare OTT Awards 2021: Taapsee Pannu And Other Actresses Surprise Us With Their Fashion Game
- bollywood wardrobeSayani Gupta, Taapsee Pannu, Kiara Advani, And Sanya Malhotra Will Teach You How To Up Your Saree Game
- bollywood wardrobeWinter Fashion: Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone And Other Actresses Inspire Us In Sweaters And Cardigans
- bollywood wardrobeNavratri 2021: Aditi Rao Hydari, Jacqueline Fernandez, And Taapsee Pannu’s Red Organza Saree Looks
- bollywood wardrobeOn Taapsee Pannu’s Birthday, Her Behind-The-Scenes Candid Fashion Moments From The Sets Of Her Movies
- bollywood wardrobeTaapsee Pannu’s Russian Holiday Includes Stunning Sarees, Pyjama Sets, And Dresses
- bollywood wardrobeHaseen Dillruba Promotions: Taapsee Pannu Flaunts Two Gorgeous Sarees; Which Saree Did You Like More?
- bollywood wardrobeHaseen Dillruba: Taapsee Pannu’s Mustard-Yellow Saree Look Decoded From The Movie’s Poster