- 2 min ago Ketu Transit 2021: Effects On Different Zodiac Signs
- 28 min ago International Albinism Awareness Day 2021: What Is Albinism? Causes, Symptoms And Treatments
- 2 hrs ago Shilpa Shetty Kundra Stuns In Her Saree-Inspired Black Outfit With Interesting Palla And Silver Jewellery
- 3 hrs ago Kalla Reh Jayenga: Nikki Tamboli Raise Fashion Quotient A Notch Up With Her Shimmering Powder-Blue Lehenga
- Finance UIDAI Suggests Secure Way To Avail mAadhaar Services, Check What’s That
- Movies Kanye West Unfollows Ex-Wife Kim Kardashian & Her Sisters Amid Dating Rumours With Irina Shayk
- News Covid-19: UK considers up to 4-week delay to end of lockdown due to Delta variant
- Technology Reliance Jio, Airtel, And Vi Prepaid Plans With 28 Days Validity Under Rs. 500
- Automobiles Audi e-Tron Arrives At Showrooms; India Launch On The Cards!
- Sports 16 years of Sunil Chhetri in international football
- Education CBSE Introduces Free Online Course To Train Teachers On Storytelling As Pedagogy
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In June
There are several means and method that help promote weight loss.
From exercises to supplements to foods, the list is never-ending. In the current article, we will be focusing on exploring some of the most beneficial types of food that can help promote weight loss. Incorporate these foods into your daily diet to boost a healthy weight loss. Take a look.
Packed with antioxidants and other several nutrients, lemon is one amongst the most beneficial fruit that helps promote weight loss. Lemon water can promote fullness, boost metabolism and increase weight loss .
Drinking lemon juice early morning on an empty stomach can help with weight loss.
Oranges have zero fat and are a rich source of antioxidants, which makes them one of the best weight-loss friendly fruits . Oranges provide only 47 calories per 100 grams and are termed as a negative calorie fruit as it contains fewer calories than what your body requires .
This property of oranges plays a major role in promoting weight loss as the fruit when consumed burns more than what you eat.
This tangy and sour fruit contains polyphenols that have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, which may help prevent certain diseases . High in vitamin C, this sour food aids in weight loss if consumed once in a week. Add tamarind to curries to help cut the fat .
Studies show that tamarinds contain hydroxycitric acid (HCA) which is connected to weight loss as it inhibits an enzyme in the body which helps store fat .
Fat-free yoghurt is high in protein, calcium, vitamins and probiotics, which are essential for your overall health . Studies have reported that fat-free yoghurt a day can help you lose fat in the stomach area .
Note: If you are too hungry, avoid eating yoghurt as it can cause bloating.
Although it may sound surprising, tomatoes can help you lose weight by getting rid of the unwanted fat content in the body . Tomatoes can reverse leptin resistance, a type of protein which helps to regulate metabolic rate and appetite and plays a central role in shedding that extra pound .
6. Raw Mango
Green mangoes are one of the best foods that help promote healthy weight loss. This fruit can help you lose weight naturally. Eating raw mangoes can help promote weight loss as the fruit help improve your metabolism and digestion, thereby promoting healthy weight loss .
Pineapple contains a high amount of bromelain acid which burns the fat as soon as the fruit gets digested after consumption . Apart from that, the fruit has a good fibre content which can help control your blood sugar level and help you eat less because it keeps you feeling full .
8. Amla (Indian Gooseberry)
Apart from the aforementioned, fermented vegetables are also a good option for weight loss. This sour food burns calories in a quickly due to the presence of acids.
On A Final Note…
While these sour foods help promote weight loss, eating sour foods at night should be avoided as it aggravates cold and cough. Apart from that, sour foods may hinder your weight loss journey at night as it can cause water retention.
Also, consuming these foods alone will not help promote weight loss nor is it healthy. It is highly important to follow a healthy diet and exercise regime, always.