- 10 hrs ago Sara Ali Khan’s Ethnic Kurta Sets Style Is What You Need For Indian Wear
- 11 hrs ago Rhea Chakraborty Looks Sizzling In Black Outfit! PICS
- 13 hrs ago Monthly Horoscope October 2022: Astrological Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 15 hrs ago Navratri 2022: 5 Ways To Detox After Navratri Celebrations
- Sports Legends League Cricket: Pathan brothers explode as Bhilwara Kings beat Gujarat Giants to qualify for playoffs
- News PM Modi ditches mic to address huge gathering in Rajasthan; here's why
- Finance Cryptocurrency Is Gaining In Trade, But At Slow Pace, Bitcoin Quoted At US$ 19,692
- Movies Richa Chadha And Ali Fazal Look Resplendent At Their Cocktail Party; See Pics
- Automobiles Jawa 42 Bobber Launched In India - Prices Start at Rs 2.06 Lakh
- Technology BSNL to Soon Launch 4G Services Pan India; Signs Deal With TCS
- Education Bihar NEET PG Counselling 2022: PGMAC Rank Card Released, Know How To Check
- Travel List of The Shortest Rivers In The World
There are several means and method that help promote weight loss.
From exercises to supplements to foods, the list is never-ending. In the current article, we will be focusing on exploring some of the most beneficial types of food that can help promote weight loss. Incorporate these foods into your daily diet to boost a healthy weight loss. Take a look.
Packed with antioxidants and other several nutrients, lemon is one amongst the most beneficial fruit that helps promote weight loss. Lemon water can promote fullness, boost metabolism and increase weight loss .
Drinking lemon juice early morning on an empty stomach can help with weight loss.
Oranges have zero fat and are a rich source of antioxidants, which makes them one of the best weight-loss friendly fruits . Oranges provide only 47 calories per 100 grams and are termed as a negative calorie fruit as it contains fewer calories than what your body requires .
This property of oranges plays a major role in promoting weight loss as the fruit when consumed burns more than what you eat.
This tangy and sour fruit contains polyphenols that have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, which may help prevent certain diseases . High in vitamin C, this sour food aids in weight loss if consumed once in a week. Add tamarind to curries to help cut the fat .
Studies show that tamarinds contain hydroxycitric acid (HCA) which is connected to weight loss as it inhibits an enzyme in the body which helps store fat .
Fat-free yoghurt is high in protein, calcium, vitamins and probiotics, which are essential for your overall health . Studies have reported that fat-free yoghurt a day can help you lose fat in the stomach area .
Note: If you are too hungry, avoid eating yoghurt as it can cause bloating.
Although it may sound surprising, tomatoes can help you lose weight by getting rid of the unwanted fat content in the body . Tomatoes can reverse leptin resistance, a type of protein which helps to regulate metabolic rate and appetite and plays a central role in shedding that extra pound .
6. Raw Mango
Green mangoes are one of the best foods that help promote healthy weight loss. This fruit can help you lose weight naturally. Eating raw mangoes can help promote weight loss as the fruit help improve your metabolism and digestion, thereby promoting healthy weight loss .
Pineapple contains a high amount of bromelain acid which burns the fat as soon as the fruit gets digested after consumption . Apart from that, the fruit has a good fibre content which can help control your blood sugar level and help you eat less because it keeps you feeling full .
8. Amla (Indian Gooseberry)
Apart from the aforementioned, fermented vegetables are also a good option for weight loss. This sour food burns calories in a quickly due to the presence of acids.
On A Final Note…
While these sour foods help promote weight loss, eating sour foods at night should be avoided as it aggravates cold and cough. Apart from that, sour foods may hinder your weight loss journey at night as it can cause water retention.
Also, consuming these foods alone will not help promote weight loss nor is it healthy. It is highly important to follow a healthy diet and exercise regime, always.
- nutritionKinnow Vs Orange: Which Fruit Is Healthier?
- nutrition11 Health Benefits Of Kumquat, Nutrition And Recipes
- wellnessWhat To Eat When You Feel Nauseous?
- nutritionWhy Men Should Eat Berries And Citrus Fruits
- prenatalBest Citrus Fruits For Pregnant Women
- nutritionNatural Citric Acid â€“ Sources & Benefits
- nutritionOnam 2022: Is Avial Good For Weight Loss?
- diet fitness10 Exercises That Burn More Calories Than Running
- nutritionAre Rice Cakes Healthy? Do They Help With Weight Loss?
- recipes3-Ingredient Homemade And Organic Recipe To Burn Unwanted Belly Fat
- nutritionWhat Are Leptin And Ghrelin And How Do They Affect The Body Weight?
- diet fitnessWorld Health Day 2022: What Are Fad Diets? Why Are They Popular Instead Of Being Unsafe?