- 1 hr ago Daily Horoscope 14 December 2019
- 10 hrs ago What The--! Thousands Of Penis Fishes Found On California Beach
- 10 hrs ago Scientists Develop Once-a-month Contraceptive Pill, Human Trials To Be Done Soon
- 11 hrs ago A 78-Year-Old Pensioner Gets A Christmas Surprise And The Video Will Move You To Tears
- Technology List Of Most Searched 'How To' Guides On Google In India In 2019
- Movies Arjun Kapoor Faced 3 To 4 Rejections From Aditya Chopra Before He Cracked Ishaqzaade Audition
- Sports Injured Bhuvneshwar Kumar may miss the ODI series against West Indies
- News Refineries shut, fuel crisis likely in Northeast if agitation continues
- Automobiles New 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- Finance Prince Pipes To Launch IPO On Dec 18
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Virat Kohli has been in the limelight since the beginning of his cricket career. His success in the sport has made him what he is today. Being a sportsman, he focuses very much on his fitness routine.
Virat follows a strict workout routine which includes a combination of cardio exercises and weights to keep him fit physically and mentally.
The Indian cricket captain shared his weightlifting exercise on Twitter with a caption saying, "Always take more time to get the technique right before wanting to take the weight up. Same exercise 3 years apart, regular work and constantly focusing on technique has improved my mobility and full body strength too. So always be patient with learning something new".
Weightlifting is such an effective exercise that will help you build muscles and burns your calories even while at rest. It also has other benefits which include reducing the risk of diabetes, preventing back pain and even helps in fighting depression.
Always take more time to get the technique right before wanting to take the weight up. Same exercise 3 years apart, regular work & constantly focusing on technique has improved my mobility & full body strength too. So always be patient with learning something new. ? ? pic.twitter.com/5z76VZSdXE— Virat Kohli (@imVkohli) August 8, 2019
If you are a beginner and are planning to do follow a weightlifting exercise routine, here are some dos and don'ts:
1. Always warm-up before you start a strength-training exercise. Warm up for at least 5 to 10 minutes either by doing brisk walking or any other aerobic activity.
2. Start with a weight you can lift comfortably 12 to 15 times and learn to do each exercise correctly.
3. Breathe out as you lift the weights and breathe in as you lower the weight.
4. Work all your major muscle like the hips, legs, abdomen, arms, shoulders, chest, and back.
5. Attempt weight training exercise at least two times a week.
6. If an exercise hurts, stop immediately and try it again after a few days or try with less weight.
7. Wear appropriate shoes to protect your feet from slipping or injuring your feet while you are lifting weights.
8. Don't exercise the same muscles two days in a row.
9. Don't overdo your weight-training exercise.
10. Don't rush and rest for about one minute between each exercise.