- 17 min ago How To Recreate Sonam Kapoor’s Stunning Blue Eye Make-up Look With Just 6 Products
- 42 min ago Stress And Anxiety During Pregnancy? Here Are Some Helpful Tips
- 1 hr ago Vasant Panchami 2020: How To Worship Goddess Saraswati According To Your Zodiac Sign
- 2 hrs ago How Alcohol Affects Your Skin And What Can You Do Counter The Damage
- Sports ISL 2019-20: Odisha FC vs FC Goa: Preview, Team News, Dream11, Fantasy Tips, Prediction, TV Info
- Technology What Is AGR And Why Is It Bad For Vodafone-Idea And Airtel
- Finance 5 Best NRE FD Accounts for NRI’s
- Movies Mohsin Khan Is Single & Ready To Mingle, But Says His Ammi Has To Approve The Girl
- News Modi govt tarnished India's image, deterred investors: Rahul Gandhi
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In 2020
- Automobiles Bajaj CT100 And Platina BS6 Models Launched In India At Rs 40,794: Specs & Features
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
What's your goal? Is it aimed at losing weight, building muscle or feeling more fit?
Well, whether it's about simply getting stronger or being the fittest version of yourself, you must know that building muscle efficiently demands much more than just investing time at the weight rack. Yes, it's true that if you want those impressive muscles, it's time you hit the gym like you seriously mean it. But along your strength-training journey, what also plays inevitably important roles to help you reach your fitness goals are diet and lifestyle choices.
We'll get into it. But before we solely concentrate on how to build muscle, let us enlighten you on the primary factors that determine just how much muscle you can gain.
3 Factors Behind Muscle Gain
These following three factors are the main criteria determining the increase in your muscle size. And two of them, however, are not really in your control. Let's find out what:
Sex- Oh well, we're talking gender here. For factors biological enough, men have some advantages over women, at least, as far as building muscle is concerned. That's mostly due to far greater levels of testosterone and higher RBC count among men.
Genetics- Just the way heredity govern how much hair you get to keep, it also determines how much muscle you can develop at the end of the day. It's only owing to genetics that some of you are born with a higher number of type II (fast-twitch) muscle fibres that have the greatest potential for growth.
Training Specificity- The only factor you still have control on is your approach to workouts overall. There are distinct protocols separating lifting for mass from that for strength. Generally, lifting heavier weights in low volume results in strength-gain but lifting moderately heavy weights in higher volume makes way for muscle gain.
Now, The 7 Tips To Build Muscle
They're proven to deliver results if you're looking forward to gaining some serious muscle mass. Consider these tips and you're sure to maximize your chances of building muscle while minimizing fat.
- Maintain Your Intensity- It's important to rest in between sets, but make sure you don't get absolutely stagnant. Your body needs to keep moving to enhance blood flow to your muscle groups. At most, you can rest for two minutes after big exercises, say squats, and not over 45 to 60 seconds for the minor moves, like bicep curls.
Ultimately, always keep in mind that the fittest of physiques are results of tireless efforts for hundreds of hours. Start slowly and never give up, as the fitness, strength and, most importantly, health you earn will stay with you as assets for as long as you keep training.
If you have any query for us or any suggestion on subjects that we should be covering feel free to reach out to us. We're just one single "Comment" away.