- 33 min ago Katrina Kaif Looks Like Ray Of Sunshine In A Yellow Dress At Her Brand Kay By Katrina Launch Event
- 48 min ago Is It Safe For Diabetics To Consume Dates?
- 1 hr ago The Modern And Reinvented Khadi Outfits For Some Fresh Inspiration
- 1 hr ago B’day Girl Malaika Arora And Other Bollywood Celebs Stunned In Their Chic Outfits At The Bash
- Travel Siachen Now Open For Tourism
- News Nitish Kumar seeks full statehood for Delhi
- Finance Govt Approves BSNL-MTNL Merger; Offers Attractive VRS Package To Employees
- Technology Best Smartphones Under Rs. 6,000 To Gift Your Loved Ones This Diwali
- Movies SHOCKING! Balika Vadhu’s Sheetal Claims Bigg Boss 13’s Siddharth Shukla Touched Her Inappropriately
- Sports Sourav Ganguly wears India blazer during his first press meet as BCCI president. Here's the reason
- Automobiles Uber Looks For Multi-Mobility Solutions For Delhi: From e-Rickshaws To Heli-Taxis
- Education Top 10 Universities In QS India University Rankings 2020
Deepika Padukone is one of the highest paid actresses in Bollywood. Having worked as a top-notch fashion model, she is now ruling the film industry with her mind-blowing films.
The dazzling beauty was born with an athletic body and now she dedicates half of her time towards maintaining her body. Her flawless and toned body is due to her hard work, strict diet regime and disciplined lifestyle.
The long-legged beauty manages to keep herself lean and slim with her diet and exercise. The sultry actress is also known for her strict and controlled diet. She is fond of fresh healthy diet and avoids junk, spicy and oily foods.
Deepika's fitness mantra is a mix of cardio, weight training, dance and yoga exercises. The actress is a fitness freak who loves her sport badminton and she often plays the sport to keep herself fit.
Let's have a look at Deepika Padukone's diet and workout tips for her look in Padmavat.
1. Yoga Exercises
Deepika Padukone is very fond of yoga, asanas, pranayama and meditation. In her every workout plan, she would perform all types of yoga exercises. According to her, yoga plays a great role in refreshing and revitalizing the mind and soul of the body. Her yoga comprises of surya namaskar, pranayama, and marjariasana.
2. Dance Exercises
The gorgeous beauty is a great lover and enthusiastic towards dance. Dance has played a major role in her fitness regime. Whenever she doesn't plan to go to the gym, she makes it a point to go to her dance classes. She loves to do a variety of dances like bharatanatyam, kathak, jazz and so on.
3. Cardio Exercises
Deepika does a lot of freehand weights and four to five sets of stretching exercises with 10 to 20 reps in between pilates or stretching routines. She is not into running and mainly focuses on low-intensity workout. The exercises focus on employing correct technique and posture, which works wonders for her.
4. Eating Fresh Healthy Foods
Deepika's advice for all is to eat fresh, healthy and nutrient-rich foods. Her breakfast comprises of low-fat milk, two egg whites or dosa, idli and rawa upma. She is a South Indian and loves to have South Indian food.
5. Have A Light Dinner
Deepika eats smart and her diet has the right balance of proteins and carbohydrates. She loves to eat rice, but strictly avoids it at night. She also avoids non-vegetarian foods at night and likes to keep her dinner simple. She prefers eating chapati, veggies, fresh green salads and raita.
6. Balance Your Meals
At every 2 hours, Deepika Padukone eats fresh fruits or sometimes drinks fresh fruit juices. Her evening snack consists of filter coffee, nuts and dry fruits. She knows the trick of staying in great shape and knows how to balance it out.
7. Don't Starve Yourself
Deepika Padukone advises that starving is not the option to lose weight, but eating the right kind of foods will do. She says that one should know what food patterns work for you and eat smart. If she's indulgent one day, she goes light the next day and practises in moderation.
8. Indulge In Sweets During Weekends
Deepika Padukone craves for sweets every now and then and says that it is good to treat yourself sometimes. She advises to follow fewer or more calories than what your usual diet follows. This will increase your metabolic rate. Deepika likes to gorge on chocolates and sweets and eats them once in a while.
9. Pilates And Stretching
Deepika's trainer Yasmin Karachiwala introduced her to pilates and stretching exercises. The actress implements the exercises in her daily workout routine. Pilates is a great exercise to maintain flexibility without the use of any equipment.
10. Abs Exercises For A Flat Tummy
Deepika advises that those who want a flat tummy can work their abs and avoid junk food. Abs workout is the fastest way to snap into shape and it will help you to achieve firmer arms, butt and thighs.
Share this article!
If you liked reading this article, share it with your close ones.