- 4 hrs ago Retrograde Saturn Transit In Capricorn On 12 July 2022: Impact On Zodiac Signs And Remedies
- 4 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 29 June 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 11 hrs ago Roe v. Wade Overturned: Why Is It Significant; Indian Laws On Abortion
- 14 hrs ago Ashadha Amavasya 2022: Date, Time, Vrat Vidhi, How To Eradicate Pitrudosh, And Remedies
- Finance Petrol, Diesel Rate Today: Check Fuel Prices In Your City Now
- News Maharashtra crisis: Eknath Shinde camp at Kamakhya, may leave for Mumbai soon
- Technology Spotify Supergrouper Announced: How To Create A Custom Playlist With Spotify Supergrouper?
- Movies Taapsee Pannu On Her Dunki Co-Star Shah Rukh Khan: Even Before I Met Him, His Journey Felt Too Personal
- Sports Wimbledon 2022: Nick Kyrgios bemoans 'pure disrespect' after first-round win
- Automobiles 2022 Mahindra Scorpio N Accessories - Here’s Everything You Need To Know
- Education PSEB 12th Result 2022 Declared At pseb.ac.in, Download Punjab Board Class 12 Result Here
- Travel Savandurga Hill In Monsoon - Hiking and Climbing
The gorgeous Bong beauty - Bipasha Basu - is a well-known actress in Bollywood. The dusky beauty is a fitness enthusiast who has always laid stress on having a fit and toned body. Bipasha's devotion towards physical fitness is the result of her sculpted physique which inspires everyone to become physically fitter.
Her passion for fitness has led her to release a fitness DVD called 'Love Yourself'. It mainly focuses on being healthy and strong. The DVD also shows a 60-day workout regimen for weight loss. She also has released another DVD that focuses on advanced training, involving plyometrics, which helps improve coordination and strengthens the bones.
The Bengali beauty follows a strict workout routine and diet plan. She never misses her workout and keeps herself away from drinking and smoking because it destroys stamina and physical health.
So, let's check out Bipasha Basu's workout and diet tips.
1. Cardio Workout
Cardio exercise is one of the best exercises to remove fat from the body. Cardio workout has the ability to target the stubborn fat in your body, which includes the hips and thighs in a women. It has other benefits too like reducing stress, helping the body to maintain a stronger heart and lungs, reduced risk of heart disease, etc.
2. Balanced Diet
Bipasha follows a strict diet plan which is nutritious and tasty too. She advises to include a combination of all the nutritious food items and makes sure to consume them in appropriate amounts. Her usual daily diet includes steamed fish, green vegetables, green tea, oats, pulses, rice, chapatti and nuts.
3. Coconut Water For Hydration
Bipasha advises to drink enough water throughout the day to keep your body hydrated. She avoids eating evening snacks and instead she takes fresh fruit juice and coconut water that helps to maintain the nutrients in the body and makes the skin to look radiant.
Bipasha is so much passionate about yoga that she does 108 of surya namaskars every day. Starting a day with surya namaskar will make you fit and healthy and will stimulate the entire organ systems of the body. It will also prevent memory loss, build focus and concentration and improve the functioning of the brain.
5. Avoid Junk Foods
Fast foods and processed foods increase obesity, diabetes and other chronic diseases. Not only junk foods add to inches in your waistline but also cause a serious damage to your brain. Bipasha is also fond of desserts but she makes it a point to binge on weekends only.
6. Proper Sleep
A proper sleep is important in keeping your body fit and healthy. Bipasha suggests that a proper amount of sleep is really important and one must take adequate rest. Oversleeping for more than 8 hours would cause undesired weight gain.
7. Lime Water
On an empty stomach, Bipasha drinks a glass of lime water to eliminate all the toxins out from the body. Drinking warm lime water in the morning helps to stimulate the gastrointestinal tract. Lime juice has citric acid, which helps the enzymes to function better.
Kickboxing is one of the best workouts for your body. It is a high intensity, high impact workout that will increase your heart rate, thereby burning more calories. Kickboxing also helps in relieving anger, stress and depression and also provides a full body workout that targets both cardiovascular endurance and muscle toning.
9. Green Tea
Bipasha is a big fan of green tea and she drinks it once in the morning and evening as well. Green tea helps in boosting immunity and lets you stay in shape because it is loaded with antioxidants and various substances that are beneficial for health.
10. Weight Training
Bipasha likes to mix all types of workouts in her fitness routine to avoid being monotonous in her workout regimen. She does weight training that increases strength in the connective tissues and joints. Strong joints will help to prevent osteoarthritis and prevent injury from daily tasks and routines.
Share this article!
If you liked reading this article, share it with your close ones.
- bollywood wardrobeDiwali 2021: Priyanka Chopra, Katrina Kaif, Alia Bhatt And Other Bollywood Divas In Their Traditional Best
- bollywood wardrobeOn Bipasha Basu’s Birthday, The 3 Stunning Lehenga Goals From The Gorgeous Diva
- make up tipsKarwa Chauth 2020: Neha Kakkar, Anushka Sharma, And Other Bollywood Beauties Inspired Make-up Looks
- bollywood wardrobe8 Years Of Raaz 3: Who Should Win The Glamorous Actress Award, Esha Gupta Or Bipasha Basu?
- bollywood wardrobeDangerous: Bipasha Basu And Karan Singh Grover’s Outfits Are As Interesting As The Film’s Trailer
- bollywood wardrobeOn 14 Years Of Omkara, Bipasha Basu’s Stunning Outfits From ‘Namak’ And ‘Beedi’ Song Decoded
- bollywood wardrobeOn Sonam Kapoor’s Wedding Anniversary, The Actresses Including Her Who Wore Traditional Red Outfits
- bollywood wardrobeAnniversary Special: Best Couple Fashion Moments Of Karan Singh Grover And Bipasha Basu
- bollywood wardrobe5 Times When Bipasha Basu Set The Ramp Ablaze And Left Us Speechless With Her Fashion
- bollywood wardrobeLakme Fashion Week Summer Resort 2020: Bipasha Basu And Karan Singh Grover's Twinning Entry!
- bollywood wardrobeFrom Deepika Padukone To Tamannaah Bhatia, These Divas Gave Us Sari Goals For Various Occasions
- bollywood wardrobeDiwali 2019: Here Are Our Reviews On Bollywood Divas Sari Looks, Check Who Stunned And Who Didn’t