- 3 hrs ago Mahira Khan Makes Us Want To Attend A Wedding Right Now With Her Breathtaking Sari
- 3 hrs ago Exclusive: Doctor Shares How Parents Can Reduce Screen Time For Kids to Counter Myopia Risk
- 4 hrs ago Kalki Koechlin Just Made This Monsoon A Little More Fun With Dreamy Blue Eye Make-up!
- 19 hrs ago Kylie Jenner And BFF Anastasia Karanikolaou Give Us Insta-Perfect Party Fashion Moments
- Technology Week 29, 2019 Launch Roundup - Realme X, Realme 3i, Vivo Y7s, Samsung Galaxy A80 and more
- Finance ITR Filing To Be Extended Due ToThese Reasons
- News BJP govt using Section 144 to hide shortcomings: Mayawati
- Automobiles No Using Mobiles While Riding/Driving In Bangalore From 20th June — Hefty Fines Apply
- Education ICSI CS Foundation June Result 2019 Likely To Be Declared On This Date
- Movies Leaving Salman Khan Behind, Shahid Kapoor Reacts To Uri & Kabir Singh Being The Most Liked Films
- Sports CoA stuns BCCI, Lodha asking India captain, coach to decide on WAG travel schedule
- Travel Magical Destinations To Visit In South India During Monsoon
Snacking is very important and necessary when you are on a weight loss diet. The rule of eating 5-6 times in a day is deemed as effective for losing weight. Watching your portion size, while eating, and making sure that your food is nutritious is a part of the weight-loss-diet rule.
Snacking on a weight loss diet is not bad; however, you need to watch your foods that you snack on. Snacks should be low in calories and fat burning, since you need to watch your daily calorie intake.
Choosing the right healthy snacks will satiate your cravings and provide nutrients too.
You will find these healthy snacks for weight loss in your kitchen and they can be consumed directly or in combination with other meals that you eat daily.
So, here is a list of healthy Indian snacks for weight loss that will not only satisfy your hunger pangs but will also keep you feeling full for a longer period of time.
1. Roasted Chana
Roasted chana is one of the most common Indian snacks. 1 bowl of dry roasted chana contains 12.5 grams of fibre, which makes it a filling snack. It is also low in glycaemic index and in calories. You can eat this snack once or twice in a day.
2. Mixed Nuts
Mixed nuts, which include almonds, walnuts and pistachios, are low in carbohydrates, high in healthy fat content and rich in protein. Almonds are rich in protein and healthy fats, walnuts are rich in unsaturated fats and pistachios are full of fibre. They are perfect foods for healthy snacking.
3. Roasted Paneer With Flax Seeds
Another perfect evening snack is roasted paneer with flax seeds and cinnamon, which aids in weight loss. Paneer is high in protein content that helps to build your muscles; flax seeds are rich in omega-3 fatty acids and cinnamon is a wonder food for those who are trying to lose weight.
4. Cucumber Tomato Salad
People who are trying to lose weight go for low-fat salads because it is a delicious option when you are on a diet. Cucumber and tomato salad helps in losing weight, as cucumber is low in calories and tomatoes help in regulating your appetite.
5. Pomegranate And Apple Salad
Many people love to eat fruits when they are on a weight loss diet. The most commonly eaten weight-loss fruit are apple, pomegranate, pineapple and watermelon. Pomegranate is high in fibre and they help in lowering down the blood pressure and apples are full of fibre that fills you up.
6. Sprout Salad
Sprouts are another weight loss foods and the most common ones are moong sprouts. They are highly rich in nutrients, extremely low in calories and fat. Moong sprouts are helpful in reducing the blood pressure levels and these also help detoxify the blood. Have them with a dash of lemon, which also helps in burning fat.
7. Spicy Corn Chaat
Corn is loaded with antioxidants and fibre, which help in detoxification of the body and also keep your stomach full. Red chilli powder contains capsaicin that keeps your weight in check and aids in faster weight loss.
8. Sweet Potato Chaat
Sweet potatoes are high in fibre and water content and are also low in calories. They help in losing weight because they are nutrient-dense and are loaded with fibre that will keep your stomach full for a longer period of time.
9. Raw Peanuts
Peanuts are beneficial in reducing heart diseases. They are rich in antioxidants and monounsaturated fats. These healthy fats are good for the body and help in losing weight. Consume only a handful of peanuts in a day and not more than that.
10. Greek Yogurt With Chia Seeds
Greek yogurt and chia seeds are important for losing weight and can form for a delicious healthy snack. This snack is rich in vitamins and protein and will make you lose belly fat. You can have this as an evening snack or as an after-dinner dessert.
11. Oats Snack
Oats contain soluble fibre, which helps in filling your stomach faster and keeping it full for longer hours. It helps in boosting your metabolism, which aids in burning of the calories faster. Have oats as a healthy snack for weight loss.
Share this article!
If you liked reading this article, share it with your close ones.