- 22 hrs ago How Can Birth Control Pills Affect A Woman's Life
- 1 day ago Intensive Blood Pressure Management At 50 Likely To Preserve Brain Health
- 1 day ago Alia Bhatt Keeps It Chic And Sassy For The Prada Song Launch
- 1 day ago Real Stories Of Monogamous Couples: When And Why They Chose to Be Monogamous
- News RRB NTPC Admit Card 2019: Important notice expected this week
- Movies Kurukshetra Day 9 & 10 Box Office Collections: Earns Over Rs 10 Crore On Second Weekend!
- Sports Ashes 2019: Labuschagne steps up in Smith's absence as Australia survive Archer onslaught for Lord's draw
- Technology Difference between OpenGL and DirectX12
- Automobiles Okinawa Offers Special Discounts On Their Electric Scooter Range This Festive Season
- Finance Pokemon Cards Sold For Over $1,00,000 In An Online Auction
- Education CA IPCC Result 2019 Likely To Be Announced On Aug 23 Or 24
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Jogging early in the morning is an everyday habit for many people. It is a gentle sport that allows you to get all the benefits of exercise without putting your body under huge amounts of strain.
Jogging is one of the simplest forms of exercises that people from all age groups can perform. This exercise benefits the brain health by releasing endorphins that can help calm down the stress.
Jogging also enhances the lung's capacity as well as improves the blood cholesterol levels. A data revealed that jogging regularly can increase life expectancy by five to six years in both men and women.
If you want to stay physically fit to keep your mind and body fresh and also lose some calories. Try jogging; but you should first know about the health benefits of jogging.
1. Benefits Heart Health
Regular jogging can be a great cardio workout. It strengthens the heart muscles and makes them work more efficiently. Also, jogging is found to control blood pressure, blood glucose and cholesterol levels. Jogging helps to pump blood faster in the heart and prevents the risk of heart diseases.
2. Improves Mental Health
While you are jogging, the body releases endorphins, a group of hormones that are responsible for deciding how you feel. These feel-good hormones make you feel good naturally; and thereby reduce your stress and tension. That is one of the reasons the body feels refreshed after jogging.
3. Benefits The Bones
When you are jogging, the bones experiences a certain amount of stress and this makes the bone tissues be prepared for the additional load every day. Jogging also strengthens the bones and helps prevent any bone-related injuries, by making them stronger.
4. Develops The Muscles
Jogging is an intense physical activity that engages the large muscles of the body. It targets the hamstrings, gluteal muscles, calf muscles, etc. Jogging also helps to tone the muscles by giving your body a lean and toned look with well-developed muscles.
5. Aids Weight Loss
Jogging helps in burning those extra calories and if you are planning to jog only, it won't work in losing weight. Jogging along with a proper diet will help in faster weight loss. It is an aerobic exercise that helps in boosting the body's metabolism by making it faster and easier to burn fat.
6. Benefits The Respiratory System
Jogging is known to make the respiratory system work efficiently. It increases the lung's capacity to take in more oxygen and thus helps in improving the endurance capacity of the respiratory muscles. If you are suffering from breathing problems, jogging is a good option.
7. Strong Immune System
If your immune system is strong, your body will have the power to fight off all kinds of infections. Jogging improves the increased physical strength, increases production of white blood cells as well as lowers the levels of stress, depression and fatigue.
Jogging helps to maintain and build the thickness of your bones. It can also help in improving bone strength in the spine and hips. People suffering from osteoporosis can do brisk walking instead of going for jogging, as it might hurt the bones.
9. Helps In Thought Process
If you are in a difficult or complicated situation and can't think of what to do, then you definitely need to start jogging to organise your thoughts that will let you to reach a solution. While jogging you will know what is important for you and you will find a solution.
Jogging will let you be in a better state; both mentally and physically. The higher levels of energy and positivity will help you to maintain a youthful look. Moreover, jogging will increase the blood and oxygen levels to the blood vessels of the skin, making you look fresh and radiant.
Share this article!
If you liked reading this article, share it with your close friends and family.