- News No disruption to oil imports after Saudi attack, says Centre
- Sports Steve Smith extends lead over Virat Kohli in the ICC Rankings for Test batsmen
- Movies Kartik Aaryan Launches His Youtube Channel, Gives Us A Sneak Peek; Watch Video!
- Technology OnePlus 7T Series To Go Official On October 10th: Expected Features And Specifications
- Automobiles India-Bound Hyundai Elantra Facelift To Be Offered With Petrol Powertrain Only
- Education AP Grama Sachivalayam Result 2019 Likely To Be Declared Soon
- Finance 5 Export Business Ideas In India
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
This title would have definitely got many people's attention, right? Who wouldn't want to get fitter and lose weight, without going to the gym?
However, most of us believe that losing weight and staying fit is only possible by going to the gym and working hard every day.
While it is true that exercise is required to stay fit and healthy, it is also not a requirement to go to the gym and workout, because there are other ways in which you can sneak in exercise into your daily routine.
Also Read : Try Out These Snacks At Night For Weight Loss
We know staying fit and losing weight can keep a person healthier for a longer time, by preventing and even treating many diseases.
Being overweight can cause a number of health issues like obesity, joint pain, gastritis and even cancer.
So, even if we do not find the time to go and workout at the gym, it is important to find other small ways to stay fit and healthy.
Here is how you can stay fit and healthy, without going to the gym.
As soon as you wake up, take deep breaths and spot jog for about 10 minutes; this increases metabolism and helps burn fat faster.
Have a fitness buddy, with whom you can have "fitness challenges", where both of you can have your own workout routines, together, right at home and keep each other motivated.
Also Read : Follow These Steps To Tighten Your Skin Post Weight Loss
Ensure that you take the stairs instead of the elevators, everywhere you go. You can even walk to work if possible.
If you have a desk-bound job, you can stand for a while and work on your computer, by using the standing tables that are available in the markets.
During the weekends, if you are meeting your friends, leave your home a little early and walk to the place, if possible, instead of taking a vehicle.
Also Read : Opt For These Low Sugar Fruits For A Weight Loss Diet
Watch home workout and yoga tutorials online and workout right at home, without spending a penny on the gyms!