- Sports I League: Marcus nets Gokulam winner against Churchill
- News 'AAP government tops chart of liars': Amit Shah slams Arvind Kejriwal
- Movies Hina Khan, Mouni Roy, Anita Hassanandani & Others Congratulate Ekta Kapoor For Padma Shri Award
- Technology Benefits Of Amazon Prime Subscription That You Probably Didn't Know
- Automobiles Fiat Stops Production Of 1.3-Litre Multijet Engine: The End Of The Road For India’s Favourite Diesel
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Are you someone who travels often? Do you also wish to maintain a healthy diet and fitness regime on a daily basis? Well, travelling or going on a vacation may not allow you much time to maintain your fitness routine, right?
If you are someone who loves travelling a lot or you work a job that requires you to get out of town often, you would definitely have to miss out on your diet and exercise regime.
Especially the fitness routine, because working out or going to a gym while you are travelling may be rather difficult.
So, many people end up gaining a lot of weight when they are regular travellers.
As we already know weight gain can leave an extremely negative impact on our heath and confidence levels.
Gaining weight can also lead to other health complications such as high cholesterol, heart ailments, joint pain, etc.
So, here are a few tips you must follow when you are travelling, if you want to avoid weight gain.
Whenever you are travelling and want to check out nearby sight-seeing points, walk to them, instead of taking cabs. You can get exercise and also save money!
Choose a hotel which has a good fitness facility like swimming pool and a well-equipped gym, so that you can workout even when you are travelling.
You can use the numerous apps available on the phones these days, to keep a track of the number of steps you have walked, how many calories from some of the exotic dishes you consumed, etc.
If it is a short trip, you could carry your own boxed meal that can be kept in the hotel's refrigerator. This way you can eat healthy.
Ensure that you drink a lot of water and low-sugar fruit juices when you are travelling, as drinking water can keep your metabolic rate healthy.
Even if you have a tight travel schedule, ensure that you spot jog or do some crunches, in your hotel room, at least for 20 minutes in the morning.
While trying out new dishes is a must on an trip, make sure that you have them in limited quantities and avoid over-eating!