- 1 hr ago Dog Bite: From First Aid Treatment To Preventing It, Here's All You Need To Know
- 2 hrs ago UK-based Same-sex Couple Become The First To Carry Baby In Both Of Their Wombs Through IVF
- 3 hrs ago Neena Gupta's Frock Look Is Winning The Internet And We Love It
- 3 hrs ago Ananya Panday’s Bronze Make-up Look For Star Screen Awards Is A Red Carpet Win
- Movies Ranbir Kapoor And Tiger Shroff To Come Together For Yash Raj Film’s Next?
- News Parliament approves ship recycling bill passed in RS today
- Sports South Asian Games: Indian women's football team clinches third successive SAG gold, beats Nepal 2-0
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A51, A71, S10 Lite, Note 10 Lite Prices Leak
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Finance Petrol Price Rises To One-Year High; Price In Delhi Rs. 75/Lt
- Travel Darjeeling - The Queen Of Hills
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
The belly and back are considered to be stubborn areas of the body from where it is quite difficult to strip body fat from. You might have tried all your luck to shed the fat from those areas, isn't it?
The saddest part is you cannot target specific areas in order to reduce body fat. But the best part is, certain foods and exercise will actually help you in letting go of body fat from such tough areas.
Your diet and exercise regimen can help in toning up of your upper body and thus decrease the overall body weight. It's not possible to lose weight in a small portion of the body.
The best thing that will workout is trying a combination of both diet and exercise. This will help tone up the back as well as the belly portion.
Wherever you have this excess body fat, it is potentially dangerous to the heart as it can be life-threatening. Hence, you really need to do something about it, before it's too late.
In this article, we have listed some of the best proven techniques that will help you lose fat from the belly and back regions. Continue reading to know how to get rid of belly and back fat fast.
Also read: Top 10 Foods To Be Eaten Before A Workout
Here are pointers on how to lose belly fat and then let us move on to the pointers on how to lose back fat. Take a look.
1. Eat Three Square Meals A Day:
The best method to blast that belly fat is to eat three square meals a day. If you tend to eat in between meals, this would increase the chance of you gaining on abdominal fat.
2. Ditch That Diet Soda:
As per a study, it was found that people who had two more diet sodas in a day, saw an increased waist size, which was about six times more than those who did not. The artificial sweeteners in these diet drinks put the metabolism off track and spike the insulin levels. This gets stored in the body as belly fat.
3. Stop Stressing:
When you're under stress, the body releases a stress hormone called cortisol. If there is too much of cortisol in the body, then it gets stored in the mid section.
4. Try HIIT Workout:
This stands for high-intensity interval training. These workouts give you quick, effective results in a short span and also effectively reduce stomach fat.
Now let's take a look at how to reduce fat from the back.
1. Fill Up On Fibre:
Fibre is very slow to digest and hence makes you feel full for longer. It helps you keep satiated and also kicks off junk food cravings.
2. Work Your Lats:
Doing lats will help you to lean out back fat and build on the muscle-burning fat. The lat region is present around the middle back and is attached to the vertebral column. Targeting this section by the means of lats pull down will further help you to reduce back fat.
3. Stay Off Sugar:
Consuming sugar is the quickest way to pile up on back fat. It causes quick weight gain and also increases the blood sugar levels. Hence, it is most ideal to cut off sugar completely or to have it in a lesser quantity.
Push-ups are not only meant for the chest but these workout forms also help in strengthening the back muscles as well as the spine. Doing ten push-ups every day helps in reducing the back fat really fast.