- 9 hrs ago From Deepika Padukone To Tamannaah Bhatia, These Divas Gave Us Sari Goals For Various Occasions
- 9 hrs ago Gauri Khan's Corset And Geometrically-Patterned Lehenga Is The Refreshing Outfit We All Wish We Had
- 10 hrs ago 8 Diseases Caused Due To Poor Sexual Hygiene
- 11 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Zendaya, Shraddha Kapoor, Hina Khan & More
- Technology Flipkart Republic Day Sale 2020: Offers And Discounts On Samsung, Apple, Nokia, Xiaomi And More
- Movies TRP Toppers Online: Bigg Boss 13 Tops Chart With Record Breaking Number; Naagin 4 Witnesses Drop
- Sports Hero I-League 2019-20: Churchill Brothers look to halt TRAU’s winning run
- News No state can deny implementation of CAA, it’s unconstitutional: Kapil Sibal
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
There can be thousands of methods to lose weight. But there can only be a few methods in which you can actually lose weight for real. Further, there can only be a handful of methods in which you can prevent gaining back what you lost.
In some cases, people lose weight, only to gain it back after a few months. In this article, we have listed some of the best methods that will let you know how to lose weight consistently without gaining it back.
These methods are not a difficult task and these can be carried out as a part and parcel of life without even realising that you're losing weight in the process.
These methods are proven to help you lose weight consistently throughout the year. Adopting these tips will help you a long way in achieving your weight loss goals as well as maintain your overall health. This article will let you know how to lose weight and keep it off permanently.
The good news is, once these habits become a part of your schedule, you might end up maintaining an impeccable picture for a lifetime.
Continue reading this article to know how to lose weight without gaining it back.
1. Swap Soda For Tea:
Each time you go for soda over tea, you tend to add about 140 calories. When you swap the same, it will help you lose at least 4 kg in a week.
2. Drink Before Eating:
Drink at least two glasses of water before sitting down to eat. This will lower your appetite and you will not overeat.
3. Swap Fries For Salad:
You are always provided with fried foods along with fast foods. Instead of these fries, you can actually go for side salads. So, if you have been wondering how to lose weight without gaining it back, this is what you must do.
4. Eat Dark Chocolate:
You can satisfy your sugar cravings by chomping on dark chocolate instead of sweets. This reduces your calorie intake as well as it provides you with umpteen benefits.
5. Chase Your Cocktails:
It is quite difficult to completely ditch your drinking habits. You can try by drinking two glasses of water between your alcoholic beverage. This will help slow down your drinking and will make you feel less hungry.
6. Order An Appetizer:
If you're one of those smitten by the habit of eating out regularly, it's bad news for your belly. Ordering an appetizer will actually make you eat less and save upon the calories that you consume. This is how you must lose weight consistently.
7. Swap Flavoured With Plain Yogurt:
Flavoured yogurt contains more amount of calories and sugar. Hence, it considered best to always go for the plain ones.
8. Eat More Of Home-cooked Foods:
Eating home-cooked food for at least three times in a week is said to help you lose a lot of pounds in a year.
9. Create Your Own Snack:
Ditch those potato chips and go for your own high-protein snack which must have a mixture of fruits and nuts.
10. Ditch The Cheese:
Whether on top of your bread, salads or burgers, always say no to cheese. Eliminate it at least three times in a week and you'll end up losing weight over the months. This is one of the best tips to lose weight consistently.