- 2 min ago The Modern And Reinvented Khadi Outfits For Some Fresh Inspiration
- 38 min ago B’day Girl Malaika Arora And Other Bollywood Celebs Stunned In Their Chic Outfits At The Bash
- 2 hrs ago Hina Khan Has 4 Exalted Hairstyles For You To Rock This Festive Season
- 3 hrs ago Remember The Story Of Shravan Kumar? This Man Is On A Nation-Wide Tour Along With His 70 YO Mother
- Technology Realme U1, Realme 1 Color OS Update Adds Dark Mode And October Security Patch
- Finance Amazon Ties Up With Indian Railways For Inter-City Package Deliveries
- News Western UP has turned into a mini-Pakistan: Sadhvi Prachi
- Movies Nach Baliye 9: Host Maniesh Paul And Judge Ahmed Khan Spar On Sets
- Sports La Liga season's first El Clasico rescheduled for December 18
- Automobiles BattRE Electric Scooter Discounts & Benefits: Low Interest Rate & Other Offers Available
- Travel How Vacation Expectations Can Ruin Your Trip!
- Education Top 10 Universities In QS India University Rankings 2020
You are planning on going to a beach resort with your friends in a couple of months, so you go out shopping for a pair of trendy new shorts.
When you actually try the pair of shorts on, you notice that the excess accumulation of fat on your thighs is making you look rather unattractive!
Does this above-mentioned scenario seem familiar? Well, many of us would have experienced instances like this, as the accumulation of fat on the thighs is fairly common.
Same goes with arm fat; excess accumulation of fat on the arms can make your figure look uneven and also make your arms appear flabby.
Now, in most cases, where people notice an accumulation of excess fat in their thighs and arms, they would also be overweight or obese, as the accumulation of fat only in certain areas is very uncommon.
So, it is important for people experiencing this problem to aim at losing their overall body weight in general. Meanwhile, also check here for unhealthy weight loss method that you need to avoid.
As we know, weight gain can be caused by a number of reasons like unhealthy eating habits, lack of exercise, heredity, hormonal imbalance, etc.
So, if you want to lose weight, you must make some healthy lifestyle changes.
Just like there are various natural remedies and exercises to help lose overall body weight, there is a home remedy that can help you lose thigh and arm fat, exclusively.
Have a look at how this recipe is made, here.
- Baking Soda - 1 and a half teaspoons
- Lime Juice - 1 tablespoon
- Water - ½ a glass
This natural remedy to help reduce thigh and arm fat has known to work effectively, when used on a regular basis.
In addition, this remedy can also help you lose the overall body fat percentage, when you couple it with 45 minutes of exercise on a daily basis, including running, jogging and arm-toning exercises.
Along with taking this remedy, you must also eat a low-calorie diet.
Baking soda has certain enzymes and antioxidants in it which can dissolve the accumulated fat cells in the body, especially around the thighs and arms.
Lemon juice is rich in vitamin C content, which can boost your metabolism to a great extent and help reduce overall body weight, along with burning the fat around your thighs and arms.
Method Of Preparation:
- Add the suggested amounts of baking soda and lime juice to half a glass of water.
- Stir well to form a mixture.
- Your remedy is now ready for consumption.
- Consume this remedy, every morning, after a light breakfast.
- Consume this remedy for at least 2 months to see the results.