- 1 hr ago Anushka Sharma Stuns Us With Her Androgynous Outfit And Impressive Ear Jewellery
- 2 hrs ago 8 Reasons Why Your Sister Can Be Your Best Friend
- 2 hrs ago Chafing: Causes, Symptoms, Complications, Treatment & Prevention
- 2 hrs ago Katrina Kaif And Other Leading Celebs Make A Red Splash At The Vogue Women Of The Year Awards
- News Pakistan stops postal mail service from India: Ravi Shankar Prasad
- Movies Yash Recounts His Trip To America; Scary Experiences Made Him Return To India!
- Technology Most Trending Smartphones Of Last Week: Google Pixel 4 XL, OnePlus 7T Pro, Redmi Note 8 Pro And More
- Finance Reliance Jio Marginally Cuts Prices Of Some Tariff Packs And Adjusts IUC
- Sports MS Dhoni spotted driving Nissan Jonga on Ranchi roads, shows his love for Indian Army
- Automobiles Honda CBR 650R Sold Out In India: Bookings For The Motorcycle Put On Hold Temporarily
- Travel 8 Amazing and Affordable Winter Vacation Destinations In India
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
If you overeat, will your libido get suppressed? Yes, says a study. Unwanted weight is linked to sexual failure, reproductive issues and insulin resistance too. Calorie overload can spoil bed life!
Insulin sensitivity plays a role in potency and testosterone levels. As a person gets heavier, the risk of developing libidinal issues and insulin resistance increases.
Even premature ageing occurs due to obesity. Some women reach menopause much before middle age. Men lose sperm count and the quality of erections due to over eating. Read on to know more...
An animal study states that nutritional stress has some favourable effects. Calorie restriction is said to slow down ageing process and also prevent many health issues.
Some studies also say that intermittent fasting prolongs life span and also gives a boost to sex drive. So, nutritional stress is beneficial.
Also Read: Drink Water And Boost Your Libido
How to benefit from this study? Maybe, we can reduce the overall food intake. We can also reduce the eating frequency.
What happens if you reduce quantity of intake and number of meals per day? Well, increasing the fasting period during the day signals the body to live longer and stay leaner.
Also Read: How To Boost Mood, Focus And Libido
Generally, intermittent fasting involves eating all meals during the period of 1pm to 7pm. The rest of the day is spent either fasting or eating a small fruit snack to control hunger. (Don't try such methods without asking the doctor!)
Intermittent fasting is said to burn fat and also down ageing. The gap between two meals should be higher to nutritional stress. Or else, the day should be divided into fasting period and feasting period.
Calorie restriction is said to slow down ageing. Also, nutrients like curcumin, resveratrol are said to have anti-ageing, anti-diabetic and anti-obesity effect. (Turmeric contains curcumin and grapes contain resveratrol. Include them in your diet).
Also Read: Does Sugar Kill Libido?
Do you want to feel young and postpone age-related sexual failure? For that, researchers recommend low-glycemic diet, intermittent fasting, active lifestyle and certain nutrients like curcumin in your diet.