- 14 hrs ago Designer Virgil Abloh, Famous For High-End Streetwear, Passes Away At 41 From Cancer
- 16 hrs ago Omicron Reportedly Has 30+ Mutations In Spike Protein Region, May Bypass Vaccines: AIIMS Chief Randeep Guleria
- 17 hrs ago Amazon Sale: Awesome Smart And Elegant Watches For Women With Up To 60% Off
- 17 hrs ago Planning To Bleach Your Hair? 8 Things To Look Out For And A Step-By-Step Guide
- Movies Nushrratt Bharuccha Recalls Scary Incident At Hotel; 'When My Staff Came, They Said, ‘Ma'am We Should Leave’
- Sports Lionel Messi wins historic seventh Ballon d'Or
- News Omicron variant scare: Lesson learnt hard, Here’s how states are preparing
- Finance Small Cap Company Stock To Watch Out After Dolly Khanna Ups Stake
- Education KVPY Aptitude Test 2021 Date Announced, Check KVPY Fellowship Exam Date And Other Details Here
- Technology Oppo Reno7, Reno7 Pro India Pricing Details Out; Reno7 SE Not Coming
- Travel Discovery’s Lost Essence S2: Cyrus Sahukar Explores The Hidden Gems Of India
- Automobiles Nissan To Launch 15 New Electric Vehicles By 2030
If you overeat, will your libido get suppressed? Yes, says a study. Unwanted weight is linked to sexual failure, reproductive issues and insulin resistance too. Calorie overload can spoil bed life!
Insulin sensitivity plays a role in potency and testosterone levels. As a person gets heavier, the risk of developing libidinal issues and insulin resistance increases.
Even premature ageing occurs due to obesity. Some women reach menopause much before middle age. Men lose sperm count and the quality of erections due to over eating. Read on to know more...
An animal study states that nutritional stress has some favourable effects. Calorie restriction is said to slow down ageing process and also prevent many health issues.
Some studies also say that intermittent fasting prolongs life span and also gives a boost to sex drive. So, nutritional stress is beneficial.
Also Read: Drink Water And Boost Your Libido
How to benefit from this study? Maybe, we can reduce the overall food intake. We can also reduce the eating frequency.
What happens if you reduce quantity of intake and number of meals per day? Well, increasing the fasting period during the day signals the body to live longer and stay leaner.
Also Read: How To Boost Mood, Focus And Libido
Generally, intermittent fasting involves eating all meals during the period of 1pm to 7pm. The rest of the day is spent either fasting or eating a small fruit snack to control hunger. (Don't try such methods without asking the doctor!)
Intermittent fasting is said to burn fat and also down ageing. The gap between two meals should be higher to nutritional stress. Or else, the day should be divided into fasting period and feasting period.
Calorie restriction is said to slow down ageing. Also, nutrients like curcumin, resveratrol are said to have anti-ageing, anti-diabetic and anti-obesity effect. (Turmeric contains curcumin and grapes contain resveratrol. Include them in your diet).
Also Read: Does Sugar Kill Libido?
Do you want to feel young and postpone age-related sexual failure? For that, researchers recommend low-glycemic diet, intermittent fasting, active lifestyle and certain nutrients like curcumin in your diet.