- 3 hrs ago 10 Risks Associated With Protein Overconsumption
- 4 hrs ago 8 Alarming Symptoms Of Cervical Cancer In Women
- 5 hrs ago Ananya Panday Stuns In A Tarun Tahiliani’s Hand-Embroidered Lehenga And It Is Pretty Unique
- 6 hrs ago Pooja Hedge’s Green Velvet Manish Malhotra Lehenga Will Help You Rock Winter Wedding
- Sports PBL 2020: Hyderabad Hunters recovers after Sindhu's shock defeat to Michelle Li
- Movies Empuraan: Prithviraj Sukumaran Dedicates The Lucifer Sequel To This Legendary Actor!
- News ‘To silence a critic’: Rahul Gandhi backs Kunal Kamra
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A51 With Quad Rear Cameras Launched For Rs. 23,999
- Finance All Indian Railway Coaches, Wagons To Be Tagged With RFID For Tracking By 2021
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Madhya Pradesh In 2020
- Automobiles Toyota Fortuner BS6 Petrol And Diesel Engine Specifications Revealed
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
You keep looking at all the toned men and women in fashion magazines, on the television or in the movies and you also want to attain that flawless figure, right?
If yes, then it is a very good habit to get into, because more than just the great physical appearance you can attain, it is more to do with the health aspect.
As we know, exercising, be it in any form, can help prevent and cure a number of diseases, which is why experts opine that to remain healthy, there should be a mixture of healthy food and exercise.
In this competitive age, many of us may be rather busy to involve ourselves in exercise routines.
However, if you want to remain healthy, you should always make exercise a priority.
Even if there is no time to join a gym or take zumba lessons, you can practice exercise right at home, or go for jogs whenever you can.
When you are exercising on a regular basis, you must ensure that you supplement your body with the right kind of food.
Because, when you are exercising and still not taking in healthy food, all your efforts can go for a waste.
For instance, if you exercise the right amount every day, but still consume junk food, you may not make much progress, when it comes to toning your body.
Similarly, if you eat too less after you work out, it could cause nutritional deficiencies and muscle wasting!
Especially, with people who lift weight at a gym, a lot of their muscular strength is utilised and the muscles become sore.
So, here is a natural drink which can help your muscles to recover, after an intense workout session!
- Almond Milk (available at major grocery stores) - 1/2 a glass
- Avocado Pulp - 3 tablespoons
- Dark Chocolate Powder - 1 tablespoon
This homemade drink which can help repair and soothe your muscles after a workout can work effectively, when used on a regular basis.
It is also important to ensure that your diet supplements your workout routine. For this, you can consult a nutrition specialist, because it is always necessary to consume the right amount of calories and foods, in accordance with your workout routine.
Almond milk is rich in protein and vitamin E; both of these compounds help strengthen the muscle tissues and prevent muscle wasting, after exercise.
The omega-3 fatty acids present in avocado can help lubricate the muscular joints and tissues to reduce soreness and pain.
As dark chocolate contains antioxidants, it can reduce the muscular inflammation caused by exercise and provide relief from soreness and pain.
Method Of Preparation:
- Add the suggested amounts of ingredients in a blender.
- Grind well to form a mixture.
- Pour this mixture into a glass.
- Consume it once every day, after your workout session.
- This drink can be consumed as long as you want to.
Note: If you are allergic to almonds, you can use cow's milk or soy milk instead.