- 43 min ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Zendaya, Shraddha Kapoor, Hina Khan & More
- 1 hr ago Dating An Aquarian? 8 Things That You Can Expect In Your Relationship
- 2 hrs ago Studies Show Cabbage Can Reduce The Risk Of Certain Cancers
- 2 hrs ago Pongal 2020: Kajol And Other Divas Have Pongal-Perfect Outfit Suggestions For You
- News Bengal BJP leader Mukul Roy interrogated in hawala case by Kolkata police
- Movies John Abraham Feels Celebrities Should Speak Responsibly; ‘Don’t Go About Belting Crap,’ He Says
- Finance HousingForAll.com: All You Need To Know About The Govt’s Website To Buy Ready Flats
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A50s, Galaxy A70s Get Up To Rs. 3,000 Discount At Offline Stores
- Sports Rumour Has It: Barca, Juve in Rakitic-Bernardeschi swap talks
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Herbs and spices are always in the top list for their medicinal properties. This is why there are many researches going on based on the cancer-fighting properties of certain herbs and spices.
Every kitchen around the world, for sure, has more than five herbs and spices. Most of the dishes are incomplete without having these amazing wonders of nature.
Also Read: Here Are The Warning Signs Of Breast Cancer
Cancer is always a nightmare for us! Once it is diagnosed, you have to go through a lot of mental and physical stress. So, always be vigilant to prevent cancer. Maintain a healthy diet along with a good lifestyle practice. By including cancer fighting herbs and spices in your diet, you can prevent cancer.
Antioxidants present in herbs and spices are the major factors that contribute for their cancer-fighting property. There are many herbs and spices that help fight cancer. Know more about these cancer-fighting herbs and spices that are easily available.
Garlic is quite well known for its health benefits, especially in treating stomach-related problems. But how many of you know that garlic is one of the most powerful anti-cancerous spices? Consuming garlic cloves daily will help keep cancer at bay.
Turmeric has excellent medicinal properties. Studies show that it helps to inhibit the growth of cancer cells. All you have to do is mix some turmeric powder with black pepper and add it to your soups or curries or even to the milk to get effective results.
Ginger is one of the best cancer-fighting herbs and spices. This can be used as a cancer-fighting or cancer-preventing weapon. Being rich in antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, ginger can protect you from cancer.
This spice is commonly used in the Middle eastern dishes. Consume a glass of milk with saffron daily to prevent cancer. This is good for your skin as well. It helps to inhibit tumour growth.
From the name Oregano, many of them may remember Pizzas. But do you know that it is one among the herbs and spices that can help fight against cancer? Being rich in antioxidants, oregano helps to slow down the spread of cancer and promotes its cell death.
6. Cayenne Pepper:
Cayenne pepper carries beta-carotene that is known to be toxic for cancerous cells. It also aids in preventing the growth of cancer cells. Cayenne pepper can be included in your diet to get away from the dreadful disease.
7. Black Pepper:
Do you like black pepper? If it's a big Yes, then you are not only flavouring your dishes but also preventing cancer. In a recent study, it was found that pepper along with turmeric can inhibit the growth of cancerous cells.
Feverfew is now a very popular herb that is used in the treatment of many diseases like migraine. But in a recent study, it was found that feverfew is a very useful medicine that acts specifically in destroying leukaemia cells.
Wheatgrass acts as a blood purifier. The antioxidant property of this herb makes it a good liver and kidney cleansing agent. When used regularly, blood and tissue oxygen level will improve, thereby keeping cancerous growth at bay.