- 8 hrs ago Father’s Day 2021: Here’s The History And Significance Of This Day
- 10 hrs ago Milkha Singh Passes Away At 91: Some Facts About The Renowned Athlete
- 12 hrs ago Hina Khan Shows How To Ace Warm And Dewy Makeup Look But Her Cute Half Updo Hairstyle Will Win You Over!
- 17 hrs ago Shilpa Shetty Kundra Is Style And Elegance Personified In Her White Organza Saree With Printed Fancy Blouse
- Technology Fathers Day 2021 Gift Ideas Best Truly Wireless Headsets Under Rs. 5,000
- Sports Euro 2020: Portugal 2-4 Germany: Holders score two own goals in thumping defeat
- Movies The Gurmeet Choudhary Foundation Opens First Post COVID-19 Care Centre In Bihar
- News People will not tolerate self-centred politics: Uddhav Thackeray slams Congress leaders
- Education Telangana Schools And Colleges To Reopen From July 1, Check Latest Updates
- Automobiles From Repairing Bicycles To Owning A BMW 5 Series & A Jaguar XJ L — Inspiring Story Of Rahul Taneja
- Finance HDFC Bank To Buy Stake Worth Over Rs 1,906 Crore In Group's General Insurer From Parent HDFC
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
Damn! You survived the first three days of the GM diet.
We are exceptionally proud of you for accomplishing this feat. But it's not over yet. You have 4 more days to go.
Don't worry though. The hardest bits are over. And you will find it a lot easier to go through these last 4 days since you have trained your body now to survive on minimal sustenance.
So let's see what the 4th day has in store for you!
Note: If you missed the introductory article on the GM Diet Plan, we highly recommend that you give it a read before going on.
Day 4: Banana & Milk + Vegetable Soup Day
During the first three days of the GM diet, you essentially detoxified your entire body by increasing your fiber intake and by replacing artificial sugars in your diet with natural sugars.
But what you missed out was sodium and potassium - essential minerals that are responsible for maintaining your body's electrolyte balance, organ function (especially that of the kidneys), nervous pathways, and muscle activity.
The 4th day remedies that.
On this day you need to have at least 8 bananas and 3 glasses of milk throughout the day. And to stave off hunger at other times, you need to drink vegetable soup.
Just remember: Skimmed milk is not very nutritious. So we recommend you drink regular cow milk but stay away from the more fatty types, like buffalo, almond, or goat milk.
Note: If you are lactose intolerant, you should replace regular milk with soy milk.
Drink Lots of Water
Like the previous days of the diet, you need to again drink 8 - 10 glasses of water on the 4th day of the GM diet.
And if you cannot survive without a caffeine hit in the morning, you are only allowed to have one cup of black coffee without sugar or a cup of green tea without sugar throughout the day.
How to Survive Day 4 of the GM Diet
- Make sure your refrigerator is well-stocked with vegetables, bananas, and milk on the night of Day 3.
- Prepare a meal plan for the next day (Day 4) with time stamps and an exact menu.
- Prepare a large batch of vegetable soup in the morning and make sure you carry a flask full of it with you the rest of the day to stave off hunger pangs.
- Keep at least 2 bananas with you at all times to get rid of hunger pangs in case you run out of soup.
- Carry a large bottle of water and adhere to your schedule of drinking 2 glasses of water with every meal.
- Have at least 4 - 6 meals during the day to keep your energy levels up.
Day 4 is more calorie dense as compared to the previous 3 days. So you will not have any problem with exertion. Just make sure it is not very strenuous as your diet is not adequate for that yet.
Sample Day 4 Menu
8 AM - 1 large glass of banana milkshake (with 2 bananas and 1 glass of milk) without sugar + 2 glasses of water afterward.
10 AM - 1 cup of vegetable soup + 2 glasses of water.
1 PM - 1 large bowl of vegetable soup + 2 bananas + 2 glasses of water.
4 PM - 2 bananas + 2 glasses of water.
7 PM - 1 glass of banana milkshake + 2 glasses of water.
Share This Article!
If you have reached this far, it's time to gloat a bit and share your awesome success on social media. Plus, you never know who you might inspire to follow in your footsteps! #7daydietplan
Read Next - GM Diet Day 5: Lose 7kgs in 7 Days