- 8 hrs ago From Deepika Padukone To Tamannaah Bhatia, These Divas Gave Us Sari Goals For Various Occasions
- 9 hrs ago Gauri Khan's Corset And Geometrically-Patterned Lehenga Is The Refreshing Outfit We All Wish We Had
- 9 hrs ago 8 Diseases Caused Due To Poor Sexual Hygiene
- 10 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Zendaya, Shraddha Kapoor, Hina Khan & More
- Movies TRP Toppers Online: Bigg Boss 13 Tops Chart With Record Breaking Number; Naagin 4 Witnesses Drop
- Sports Hero I-League 2019-20: Churchill Brothers look to halt TRAU’s winning run
- News No state can deny implementation of CAA, it’s unconstitutional: Kapil Sibal
- Technology Bad Weather Delays SpaceX Crew Dragon Escape Test
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
All of us like to exercise to keepl fit and active. There are different exercises to tone different parts of the body. But most of us are troubled with belly fat.
Belly fat is accumulation of fat around your belly, making the area appear larger. It is extremely difficult to get rid of. This problem is not limited to just over-weight people. People on the leaner side too develop a paunch due to various reasons. Some reasons may be middle-age or pregnancy.
Other reasons include over-eating and a sedentary lifestyle. Nevertheless, you ought to lose it.
Although some amount of belly fat is quite harmless, it is unsightly and might hamper your self-esteem. You may also be restricted to wearing certain clothes to hide it.
But if you are carrying a bigger paunch, it may lead to a few health problems such as diabetes, high blood pressure and gall bladder problem. That is why, losing belly fat becomes important.
If you are suffering from this problem, you may have tried endlessly to get rid of your paunch. But to no avail. Belly fat is extremely stubborn to get rid of. Here are a few reasons why-
1) Age -
Changes in the activity of the hormones as we get older, decreases the chances of losing belly fat.
2) Pregnancy -
The skin around our stomach is stretched during pregnancy. Though the skin may retain its original shape after delivery, the loose skin around the abdomen increases the chances of accumulating fat which is very difficult to get rid of.
3) Muscle memory -
Doing same workouts everyday will not provide effective results. Include different exercises in your routine to really work up those muscles and make them lose fat.
The important to remember in order to lose belly fat is to make dietary changes. Eating right will help you lose that stubborn fat. There are also a few foods you can include in your diet to achieve your goals.
We Indians are blessed with a powerful science called Ayurveda to solve all our problems and there is a powerful remedy for burning belly fat as well. The spice called Cinnamon is very powerful in reducing belly fat.
It contains powerful anti-oxidants called polyphenols which improves insulin sensitivity in our body. It means that it helps your body control blood sugar levels.
Controlling blood sugar levels directly mean that the body does not have extra glucose to convert into fat immediately, thereby not making it easy for your body to accumulate fat.
Here are a few of the best ways to include cinnamon in your diet in order to reduce belly fat.
The best thing about cinnamon is that it is widely used in Indian cuisine and so is mostly available in all the households. The easiest way to include cinnamon in your diet is your sprinkle some cinnamon powder onto your oatmeal in the morning.
2) Cinnamon, honey and lemon water-
This is a great morning routine to reduce belly fat using cinnamon. Wake up to a mixture of warm water, a teaspoon of honey, a dash of lemon juice and a teaspoon of cinnamon powder. Drinking this every morning is very effective. This drink also provides a host of other benefits as well if consumed first thing in the morning.
3) Protein shakes-
Adding a teaspoon of cinnamon powder into your protein shake will ensure you get your required daily intake of cinnamon powder.1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder regularly will work wonders in reducing that stubborn belly fat.
4) Mix in with your tea, coffee or juices-
Add it your regular tea, coffee or fresh juices. It will not only add zing to your drink but also help reduce that paunch.
5) Cinnamon tablets
If the taste of this strong spice is not meant for your taste buds, then the best way to ensure the intake of cinnamon is through tablets. Yes, there are cinnamon capsules easily available. Just pop one every day, combine it with exercise and a healthy diet, and your belly fat will be gone in no time.