- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 14 December 2019
- 12 hrs ago What The--! Thousands Of Penis Fishes Found On California Beach
- 12 hrs ago Scientists Develop Once-a-month Contraceptive Pill, Human Trials To Be Done Soon
- 13 hrs ago A 78-Year-Old Pensioner Gets A Christmas Surprise And The Video Will Move You To Tears
- News CAB: When Jamia Millia Islamia University turned into a battlefield
- Sports Year Ender 2019: PV Sindhu BWF gold, Satwiksairaj-Chirag doubles' success only highlights of a dull year for India
- Technology List Of Most Searched 'How To' Guides On Google In India In 2019
- Movies Arjun Kapoor Faced 3 To 4 Rejections From Aditya Chopra Before He Cracked Ishaqzaade Audition
- Automobiles New 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- Finance Prince Pipes To Launch IPO On Dec 18
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Maintaining a healthy weight and a liver is a necessity for leading a healthy lifestyle.
While it may seem a little difficult to stay in shape and keep the vital organs of our body such as liver in good shape, in reality, if we consume healthy vegetables then our weight loss goals can become a little simpler.
Here is a healthy juice recipe whose main ingredients are cabbage and ginger, which can go a long way in not only helping us lose weight but also in cleansing the liver.
Cabbage And Ginger As Liver Cleansing And Weight Loss Agents:
Cabbage is a powerhouse of many essential nutrients like potassium, vitamin C and sulfur which goes a long way in detoxifying the liver.
Let us see how! Vitamin C and sulfur in this green leafy vegetable helps in flushing out the toxins like uric acid and free radicals.
Also, its anti-inflammatory properties help to reduce dehydration and headache from liver detoxification.
Ginger is yet another powerful cleansing agent of the liver. This can be attributed to the gingerol and shoga present in this powerful medicinal herb.
Being low in calories, cabbage is the best vegetable that can be added to your diet to achieve weight loss goals.
In addition to this ginger is yet another herb that can be consumed to achieve your weight loss goals in a natural way.
Imagine what happens when these two powerful ingredients come together in the form of a healthy drink!
Well! Let us see how to prepare ginger and cabbage juice to obtain its health benefits.
- 1 purple or green cabbage
- 1-2 ginger root pieces
- 2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 apple
- Half teaspoon cumin seeds
Method Of Preparation:
- Cabbage, apples and ginger are to be cut into small pieces.
- The cut pieces should be boiled with one and a half cups of water.
- The boiling should be continued up to 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add one and a half teaspoons of cumin seeds to the above contents.
- Blend the mixture along with little water as needed.
- Squeeze lemon juice in it and your healthy drink is ready.
- This juice should be had daily in the morning for optimal effects on your system. This juice can be refrigerated for prolonging its life and for having it cold.
- This juice is a powerful and simple recipe to acquire both cabbage and ginger's powerful benefits. Enjoy the drink!