- 1 hr ago Dog Bite: From First Aid Treatment To Preventing It, Here's All You Need To Know
- 2 hrs ago UK-based Same-sex Couple Become The First To Carry Baby In Both Of Their Wombs Through IVF
- 3 hrs ago Neena Gupta's Frock Look Is Winning The Internet And We Love It
- 3 hrs ago Ananya Panday’s Bronze Make-up Look For Star Screen Awards Is A Red Carpet Win
- News Parliament approves ship recycling bill passed in RS today
- Sports South Asian Games: Indian women's football team clinches third successive SAG gold, beats Nepal 2-0
- Movies Bigg Boss 13 Day 64 - Will Madhurima And Vishal Give A Second Chance To Their Broken Relationship?
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A51, A71, S10 Lite, Note 10 Lite Prices Leak
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Finance Petrol Price Rises To One-Year High; Price In Delhi Rs. 75/Lt
- Travel Darjeeling - The Queen Of Hills
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Aloe vera and amla juice are known to be Ayurvedic powerhouses. They are choked with tons of minerals and vitamins that help eliminate many diseases together.
You can reap off their benefits in either powdered or juiced forms as well as from pickles and smoothies. This terrific combination is known to give you some incredible weight loss benefits.
Amla contains a large amount of vitamin C which is an antioxidants and an anti-inflammatory agent. This sweet-sour fruit also has amino acids, iron, vitamin A, fibre, potassium, magnesium and calcium.
Aloe vera is a storehouse of 32 vitamins and minerals along with hundreds of enzymes and trace nutrients. These enzymes and nutrients have anti-inflammatory and antifungal properties.
Now let's take a look at the benefits of aloe vera and amla juice for weight loss.
The regular consumption of amla and aloe vera juice can speed up your metabolism, so that the body flushes out toxins faster and more efficiently.
As per Ayurveda, the accumulation of toxins can result in weight gain and the bad stuff remains in the body and blocks your body's channels.
Both aloe vera and amla juice are considered excellent for detoxifying the body.
Further, these help you stay hydrated and keep your hunger pangs away, levelling your sugar spikes. Further, amla and aloe vera juice contains a bunch of nutrients that provide you with energy for exercising or hitting the gym when you're tired.
Mix half a cup of amla and aloe vera juice. Stir them well to get the ingredients mixed thoroughly.