- 7 min ago No Shave November Special: Benefits Of Beard Growth Serum And How To Apply It
- 15 min ago All Hell Breaks Loose When Indian Parents Find About Dating, 6 Tips To Guide Your Children
- 6 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 22 November 2019
- 16 hrs ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Gives Us Cues On How To Notch Up Our Travel Wardrobe
- News Inspired by Akshay Kumar villager turns 'padman', promotes menstrual hygiene
- Sports Mental Health: Woman cricketer Molineux takes break in Australia
- Finance DHFL Shares Lock In Upper Circuit On Reports Of Adani Group's Interest
- Automobiles Tata Motors Announces Mega Service Camp: Offers Vehicle Health Checks, Discounts & More
- Movies Adithya Varma Twitter Review: Here’s What Audiences Feel About The Dhruv Vikram Starrer!
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A71 Renders Surfaces Online With A Quad-Camera Setup
- Travel 10 Honeymoon Destinations In India – Let The Honeymoon Begin!
- Education Why World Children's Day Is Celebrated On November 20?
Belly fat is like a disease, well almost! If you don't get rid of it, that extra fat around your waist will lead to a lot of health complications which you might regret later on.
Green foods have always been the best when it comes to weight loss.
Experts state that when you add green foods to your every day diet, there is a 90 per cent increase in your metabolism, a 93 per cent increase in your immunity; and yes most of these green foods mentioned on the list have zero amount of calories, which means no weight gain.
Also Read: 13 Must-Have Green Foods For Stress Relief
If you are tired of looking at your heavy self in the mirror, then these are some of the foods that you should add to your life immediately.
Not only do these foods aid in weight loss, they also help in providing nutrition and strength to your body in the process of losing weight.
So, while you burn those calories, the elements present in these foods can give your body a higher level of energy. So, what are you waiting for?
Also Read: Green Foods To Avoid Stomach Bloating
Here are 7 green treats that will help to burn your lower belly fat. On the other hand, experts advice that while you indulge in these foods, make sure that you give yourself time for some exercises as well.
Walk a mile or two or run/jog around the block for 20 minutes. These little exercises can keep the body fit and healthy. So, take a look:
Green pepper or capsicum is highly nutritious for health. This green food has a good amount of vitamin C, which encourages your body to burn fat constantly.
All this while you thought that only red apple is good for health, right? Well, green apple is much better, since it has less calories and more fibre, which means more energy and rapid weight loss.
Spice is good for the body. The more amount of spice you consume, the more weight you will lose. Spicy foods that contain green chillies will help to increase your metabolism and, at the same time, will help to burn fat in the lower belly.
Rich in fibre and less in calories, this green food is the perfect treat for you to consume twice in a week if you want to lose weight. Boiled beans are richer and much preferred for weight loss.
Not many love the taste of broccoli, but this vitamin K veggie will make sure that you lose weight in the most healthiest and fastest way possible. Broccoli is also good for the body, since it encourages the metabolism and it helps in keeping cancer at bay.
Spinach is yet another leafy vegetable that is rich in vitamins and proteins. Spinach also contains less amount of calories and high amounts of energy, plus fibre, to keep you on your toes, thereby helping with weight loss.
You must have heard of the famous cabbage soup? Well, boiled cabbage soup should be consumed for at least 2 weeks, if you want to lose weight quickly. This soup is also good for the digestive system and will enable you to be in the best of health too.