- 6 hrs ago Flaxseeds For Weight Loss: Ways To Add It To Your Diet
- 9 hrs ago Tamil Actress Ramya Pandian Graces Cook With Comali Show In A Blue Khadi Linen Sari
- 10 hrs ago Shraddha Kapoor And Rakul Preet Singh's Street-Style Looks Are Something To Look Forward To
- 10 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra, Sonam Kapoor And More
- Movies Aditya Roy Kapur Says Shooting For Malang Reminded Him Of His Younger Days In Goa
- News Karan Johar, Ekta Kapoor, Kangana Ranaut awarded the 'Padma Shri'
- Sports Mary Kom conferred with Padma Vibhushan, Sindhu gets Padma Bhushan
- Technology Airtel Vs Reliance Jio Vs Vodafone: Best Prepaid Plans That Offers 3GB Data
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Automobiles TVS iQube Electric Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.15 Lakh
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Ginger is a remedy for many health issues due to its therapeutic properties. It can cure cold, cough, nausea and digestive issues too.
And then ginger can also help you combat obesity. Many people use ginger as an ingredient in their weight loss diet routines.
Here are some of the ways in which you can use ginger for weight loss. Choose only one method. Also, before trying this remedy, consult your doctor to know whether ginger can be tolerated by your current health condition.
Do this an hour before your lunch and dinner. Grate a small piece of ginger. Add a few drops of lemon water and a pinch of salt. Add half a cup of water and mix well. Drink it.
After a big meal, drink a glass of buttermilk in which grated ginger is added.
Before frying vegetables to prepare your recipes, you can fry crushed ginger in a teaspoon of oil and then add it to your spicy recipes. It adds taste and also is healthy.
During the second half of the day, if you feel cravings for snacks, bite a small piece of ginger and gently chew it or keep it in your mouth for a few minutes. Your cravings will be gone and your body gets the healing benefits of ginger.
Prepare ginger tea and consume it thrice a day. Just crush a small piece of ginger and let it boil in a big cup of water for 15 minutes on medium flame. Add a drop of honey and consume the water after filtering out the ginger.