- 3 hrs ago Tamannaah Bhatia, Sophie Choudry, And Other Divas Look Their Fashionable Best
- 13 hrs ago 11 Natural Energy Drinks You Can Make At Home
- 15 hrs ago Tiny Antibodies From Llamas Can Potentially Treat COVID-19: Study
- 15 hrs ago What Is Juvenile Osteoporosis? Causes, Symptoms, Complications And Treatments
- Technology List Of 7 Inch Screen Smartphones Available To Buy In India
- Sports IPL 2021, KKR vs MI: Full List of Award Winners, Man of The Match, Post Match Presentation Highlights
- News Narendra Modi meets Australian PM Scott Morrison in US ahead of 1st in-person Quad Summit
- Movies Bigg Boss 15 Grand Premiere: Date, Time, Where To Watch & Streaming Details Of The Salman Khan Show
- Finance Realty Stocks To Buy As Outlook For The Sector Remains Bullish: Nifty Realty Gains 23% In 4 Session
- Automobiles Ford To Announce Settlement Packages For Its Employees; Plan To Shut Chennai Plant By 2022
- Education NIOS Practical Hall Ticket 2021 Released For Oct-Nov Examination
- Travel 7 Amazing Indian Beaches For Families
Ginger is a remedy for many health issues due to its therapeutic properties. It can cure cold, cough, nausea and digestive issues too.
And then ginger can also help you combat obesity. Many people use ginger as an ingredient in their weight loss diet routines.
Here are some of the ways in which you can use ginger for weight loss. Choose only one method. Also, before trying this remedy, consult your doctor to know whether ginger can be tolerated by your current health condition.
Do this an hour before your lunch and dinner. Grate a small piece of ginger. Add a few drops of lemon water and a pinch of salt. Add half a cup of water and mix well. Drink it.
After a big meal, drink a glass of buttermilk in which grated ginger is added.
Before frying vegetables to prepare your recipes, you can fry crushed ginger in a teaspoon of oil and then add it to your spicy recipes. It adds taste and also is healthy.
During the second half of the day, if you feel cravings for snacks, bite a small piece of ginger and gently chew it or keep it in your mouth for a few minutes. Your cravings will be gone and your body gets the healing benefits of ginger.
Prepare ginger tea and consume it thrice a day. Just crush a small piece of ginger and let it boil in a big cup of water for 15 minutes on medium flame. Add a drop of honey and consume the water after filtering out the ginger.