- 13 hrs ago Diwali 2019: What Are Green Crackers And Why You Should Be Using Them
- 14 hrs ago Milk Allergy: Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 15 hrs ago What Is Carbon Peel Facial, Its Benefits And How Does It Work
- 15 hrs ago Sara Ali Khan And Rakul Preet Singh Give Us White Outfit Goals For The Upcoming Party
- News India-US bilateral defence trade to reach $18 billion this year: Pentagon
- Sports India vs South Africa, 3rd Test: Live Update: India look to sweep series at Ranchi
- Movies Gold Awards 2019 Winners Web Series: Sunny Leone, Kunal Jaisingh, Ronit Roy & Others Bag Awards
- Technology ZTE Blade A7s, ZTE Blade 20 Smart Xiaoxin Edition Unveiled: Price, Specs And More
- Automobiles Odd-Even Rule Returns To Delhi In November: We Have All The Details
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
- Travel Simple Tips & Tricks For Booking Cheap Flight Tickets In India
- Finance Rules On Vehicle Insurance Claims On Driving Under The Influence Of Alcohol
Hula hooping is not just a playful activity. It offers many fitness benefits. And it isn't something that only kids must do; even adults can choose it as a workout option.
Also Read: What Happens If You Drink Fennel Tea
This activity involves placing a hoop around your midsection and twirling it rhythmically without letting it fall down. Your belly and waist get involved and the muscles around get engaged well.
Also Read: 7 Exercises That Boost Sexual Performance
It is a nice calorie burning activity and it also shapes your midsection well. It is also an entertaining activity. Now, let us discuss about the benefits.
This workout strengthens the muscles around your waist. You can get rid of belly fat. Also, your core gets strengthened.
This workout is also good for your heart. It can enhance your cardiovascular fitness levels. Doing it regularly can prevent heart issues.
Regular hula hoping will also strengthen your spinal cord and also makes your body flexible. This will make your daily activities easier and will also prevent spinal injuries too.
This workout also helps in releasing the tension from your muscles and boosts blood circulation.
If you perform this workout for an hour straight, you can easily burn around 300-400 calories depending upon various other factors like the intensity and speed at which you do the exercise.
Studies claim that this workout engages more than 30 muscles in your body which means it can keep your whole body active.