- 4 hrs ago Easy Breakfast Recipe: How To Make Oats Upma
- 7 hrs ago Amazon Republic Day Sale Is Here! Up To 70% Off On Handbags, Backpacks, Clutches & More
- 9 hrs ago Dr Angelique Coetzee: Don’t Look At Your Positivity Rate, Look At How Many People Admitted In ICU
- 9 hrs ago Saturn Combust In Capricorn On 18 January 2021: Effects On Zodiac Signs And Remedies
- News 3 Navy personnel killed in explosion onboard INS Ranvir at Mumbai naval dockyard
- Sports ISL 2021-22: OFC 2-0 NEUFC: Odisha keep playoffs hopes alive with win over NorthEast United
- Automobiles Toyota Hilux Official Teaser Out Now: Launch On Jan 20
- Finance Which Is Better for Home Loan Protection: Term Insurance or Home Loan Insurance?
- Movies BB15: Shamita Says She Wants To Get Married This Year, Nishant Advises Her Not To Rush Into Things With Raqesh
- Education JPSC Admit Card 2021 For Combined Civil Services Mains Exam Released At jpsc.gov.in
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A53 5G Might Not Support Fast-Charging; 3C Certification Website Reveals
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In Karnataka In Winter Of 2022
The cumulative number of COVID-19 vaccine doses administered in the country crossed 122 crores on Sunday, the Union Health Ministry said.
Of these, more than 36.5 lakh (36,58,756) doses were administered on Sunday till 7 pm, the ministry said, adding this tally is expected to increase with the compilation of the final reports for the day by late night.
The countrywide vaccination drive was rolled out on January 16 with healthcare workers (HCWs) getting inoculated in the first phase. The vaccination of frontline workers (FLWs) started on February 2.
The next phase of COVID-19 vaccination commenced from March 1 for people over 60 years of age and those aged 45 and above with specified co-morbid conditions.
The country launched vaccination for all people aged more than 45 years from April 1.
The government then decided to expand the vaccination drive by allowing everyone above 18 to be vaccinated from May 1.
- healthDr Angelique Coetzee: Don’t Look At Your Positivity Rate, Look At How Many People Admitted In ICU
- healthCOVID-19: Why T Cell Vaccines Could Be The Key To Long-Term Immunity
- kidsChildren Exercised Less During COVID Lockdown – 4 Tips To get Them Moving Again
- healthOmicron: Is Anti-Malaria Drug Hydroxychloroquine Really Effective Against The COVID Variant?
- wellnessCOVID Vaccine 4th Dose Shows Limited Results With Omicron, Says Study In Israel
- wellnessOmicron: German Capital Berlin Turns Into COVID Hotspot
- healthPhytochemicals Discovered In Himalayan Plant Buransh That Inhibit COVID-19 Virus
- healthOmicron Viral Load At Its Highest On Day 5? A Scientific Understanding Of The Isolation Period
- healthIndia Records 2,58,089 New Covid Infections Including 8,209 Omicron Cases, 385 Deaths
- healthDelta Still Dominant Strain Of COVID-19, Says Maharashtra Health Official Amid Omicron Scare
- womenMithali Raj And Indian Women's Cricket Team To Quarantine In Mumbai Ahead Of Women's World Cup 2022 Departure
- healthMedia Reports Stating Vaccine Shortage In Maharashtra Are Not Factually Correct: Govt