- 18 min ago How Zodiac Signs React Differently When They Hate Someone
- 2 hrs ago Kerala's Athirappilly Forest Region Reports Outbreak Of Anthrax
- 3 hrs ago Covid-19 Vaccine Protects People Of All Sizes: Lancet Study
- 3 hrs ago Doctors' Day 2022: Facts About Dr Bidhan Chandra Roy, On Whose Behalf India Celebrates National Doctors' Day
- Education CMI Result 2022 Declared for B.Sc Courses: Check Scorecard, Cut Off & Merit List at www.cmi.ac.in
- Travel The Spanish Badlands: Baddest Of The Badlands
- News Spread of Radicalisation in Rajasthan linked to the rise in foreign funded Mosques at Pakistan border
- Automobiles MG Motor June 2022 Sales - Y-o-Y Growth Of 26.56%
- Movies Gauahar Khan Reveals She Lost Danny Boyle’s Slumdog Millionaire Due To Her Good Looks; Read Statement
- Finance SBI's gold loan portfolio crosses, Rs 1 lakh crore-mark
- Technology Flipkart Big Bachat Dhamaal Sale: Discounts On Earbuds, Smartwatches, And Other Electronics Accessories
- Sports Corentin Tolisso returns to Lyon on five-year deal
Using an innovative technique, doctors have surgically removed a tumour from the face of a 46-year-old cancer patient in a "scarless surgery" at a private facility here, hospital authorities claimed on Friday. The team of doctors approached his oral cavity by making four small holes, measuring 8 mm each, under the patient's collar bone. His cancer presented as an ulcer on the right lower cheeks and tongue, they said.
The operation was performed in December at the BLK-Max Hospital in central Delhi, led by Dr Surender Kumar Dabas, senior director & head of the department, surgical oncology & robotic surgery, BLK-Max hospital and at Max hospital, Shalimar Bagh.
Once surgeons performed scarless removal of the face tumour from the 46-year old patient, robotically, the hospital said in a statement.
Using an innovative and novel technique for cancer treatment, doctors excised the stage-2 oral cancer tumour from his face, it added.
- zodiac signsJuly Born: Health, Interesting Qualities, And Compatibility With Other Zodiac Signs
- wellnessExpert Article: Your Genes And Cancer Risk
- wellnessDCGI Approves India's First qHPV Vaccine Against Cervical Cancer
- wellnessFirst Time In History: Cancer In All Patients Vanishes During US Drug Trial - Details
- wellnessMasked Cancer Drug Stealthily Trains Immune System To Kill Tumours While Sparing Healthy Tissues
- wellnessExpert Article: Quit Smoking To Reduce Your Risk Of Tongue Cancer
- disorders cureScientists Discover Cell Protein That Keeps Kaposi's Sarcoma Herpesvirus Dormant: All About The Cancer Type
- wellnessBacteria In Urine May Signal Aggressive Prostate Cancer: Study
- wellnessHCG Cancer Hospital Offers India’s First Extended Reality Lab Using Microsoft HoloLens 2
- wellnessExpert Article: Exploring The World Health Day 2022 Theme Through An Ayurveda Perspective
- kidsExpert Article: Bone Marrow Transplant To Treat Challenging Childhood Leukaemia
- disorders cure14 Health Conditions That Can Change One's Personality Dramatically