- 4 min ago December Festivals 2021: Not Just Christmas, Here Is A List Of Auspicious Days In This Month
- 12 hrs ago 7 Awesome And Easy Ways Of Treating Problems Associated With Dry Skin In Winters
- 13 hrs ago Amazon Great Indian Sale 2021: From Smart TV to AC, Get Upto 50% Off On Cool Home Appliances
- 16 hrs ago Chhorii Promotions: Nushrratt Bharuccha Looks Stunning In Her Indigo-Blue And Ivory Outfits
- Movies Akhanda Twitter Review: 10 Tweets You Should Read Before Watching The Nandamuri Balakrishna Starrer!
- Technology List Of Smartphones To Expected To Launch In December 2021
- News Manjinder Singh Sirsa quits as DSGMC president, joins BJP
- Sports Abu Dhabi T10: Hasaranga chokes Bangla Tigers with a fifer after Kohler-Cadmore's sparkling 96
- Education MPSC Subordinate Services Prelim Result 2020 Out, Check MPSC Subordinate Services Pre STI ASO Results Here
- Automobiles Tata Motors Has Registered Total Sales Of 62,192 Units In November 2021
- Finance Vodafone Idea Shares Continue To Gain Post Prepaid Plan Tariff Hike; Spikes 20% Intra-day
- Travel Budget Friendly Winter Places To Visit Around Shillong
Author, filmmaker, influencer and cancer survivor, Tahira Kashyap Khurrana has paved her path as a strong individual by communicating about self-love, acceptance and embracing our individuality with all flaws. Marking Breast Cancer Awareness month, Tahira shared a reminder for all women across quarters with her inspiring post.
Taking to her social media, Tahira Kashyap Khurrana said,
- Protect yourself
- Value yourself
- Nurture yourself
Have gone through this route hence can suggest please do regular self-examinations. Younger age at times also doesn't help. Do not become an ostrich if you feel something is wrong. The wrong only gets detected timely if you take action towards it. Action means letting the doctors examine you and go through their protocol. YOU are very significant, worthy of adding a lot of value! Never forget this please💕 #earlybreastcancerdetection #breastcancerawareness #october #octoberbreastcancerawareness #missionorientedlife #valueaddinglife".
Fighting the stigma around breast cancer, Tahira Kashyap Khurrana has been a reckoning force for acceptance and self-love, through and post her recovery from breast cancer.
Through her work and her social media, Tahira has time and again emerged as the voice of women empowerment, depicting the unabashed realities of womanhood without pompous glorification.
Through her best selling book 'The 12 Commandments of Being A Woman', Tahira struck a chord with the audience portraying the relatable, goofy, quirky and candid side of womanhood. Her short film 'Pinni' also created a stir across quarters for the subtle yet impactful message of embracing individuality.
Now, Tahira Kashyap Khurrana gears for her fifth book 'The 7 Sins Of Being A Mother' as well as her debut feature film 'Sharmajee Ki Beti'.