- 42 min ago Madhuri Dixit-Nene Skincare Routine: Besan Face Pack For A Quick Refresher; DIY In 5 Steps!
- 1 hr ago Eid 2022: Deepika Padukone To Sara Ali Khan, Your Ethnic Outfit Guide From B-Town Beauties
- 1 hr ago New WHO Initiative Aims To Stop The Spread Of Malaria Vectors: What You Should Know
- 2 hrs ago Eating Refined Grains Such As White Rice May Increase Premature Heart Disease Risk
- News Reconsider travel to Pakistan: US travel advisory
- Sports FIFA Under-17 Women's World Cup: India eye a quarterfinal berth, says coach Dennerby
- Finance Jefferies Upgrades This Auto Stock Amid Festive Cheer, Trading At 11% Discount
- Education WBPSC Recruitment 2022 notification Out for SSO, Lab Assistant Post; Know Details here
- Movies House Of The Dragon Season 1 Episode 7 Review: Darkness All Around
- Technology Google Pixel 7 Goes Out-of-Stock on Flipkart; When Can You Get Yours?
- Automobiles Hero Vida V1 Plus & V1 Pro Electric Scooters Launched In India - Prices Start At Rs 1.45 Lakh
- Travel Great Pyramid of Giza: The Only Standing Structure from The Seven Wonders of The Ancient World
Amid the major fire breakout at All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) in Delhi on Saturday, the doctors succeeded in helping a woman deliver a baby girl.
The 30-year-old mother who was admitted in the gynaecology ward went into labour while the hospital staff was busy evacuating all the patients in the emergency ward.
The mother was then moved to the operation theatre at Dr Rajendra Prasad Centre for Ophthalmic Sciences of the Institute where she gave birth to a healthy baby girl at around 9.30 pm.
A senior doctor who helped to deliver the baby said that it was their duty to attend to the patient and they cannot ignore it under any situation as the life of the patient and her child was more important than anything.
On Saturday, the medical institute witnessed one of the worst fire incidents, which occurred at around 5 pm at the Microbiology department of AIIMS. However, no casualty was reported. The fire had damaged multiple floors and at least 34 firefighters rushed to the spot.
The doctors said the origin of the fire is suspected to be from the under-construction areas of the teaching block.
- healthHow Are Doctors Coping With COVID Fatigue, As Pandemic Enters 3rd Year? Here's What They Have To Say
- womenBarbie Honours 6 Women Of Science, Including COVID-19 Vaccine Developer, With Their Dolls
- health#HeroesWhoHeal: HCFI And MedTalks Launch Dr KK Aggarwal Oration Series On Doctor’s Day
- lifeNational Doctors Day 2022: Quotes, Wishes And Messages To Share With Doctors
- womenCoronavirus: 5 Superwomen Who Are Working To Help India Win Fight Against COVID-19
- wellnessCoronavirus Outbreak: Why Is It Crucial To Protect Our Healthcare Workers?
- pulseDoctors Remove Girl’s Fallopian Tube After It Gets Infected From Wearing Mum’s Underwear
- pulseDoctor Found A Live Lizard In The Patient’s Ear
- basicsHow Doctors Helped The Mother Conceive After 13 Miscarriages In 10 Years
- wellnessNational Doctors' Day 2021: Why Do Doctors Suffer From Anxiety And Depression?
- pulseDoctor Plasters Young Boy’s Nonfractured Arm!
- wellnessNational Doctors Day 2022: History, Why We Celebrate And Significance Amid COVID-19 Pandemic